Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's me

Buried at Photocasket.com

Hello everyone :)  Sorry about taking so long to make a entry - I'm not sure this entry will be that long even  :(  depends on how much my "focus" stays in place. (Which you know of from Cindy's entry previous to this one). 

Things have been out of sorts here for me lately - been working quite a bit, hiding myself in our home etc.  Still trying to adjust to C's best friend living with us.  She will be here till at least December when she will hopefully be purchasing her own home. I really, REALLY hope this happens.  It's not that I don't like her - quite the opposite really, I do like her - She just gets on my last nerve at times and I don't like to share my time that I have with Cindy, we don't get that much as it is with both our work schedules.  I also feel sometimes like the outsider looking in, does that make sense?  It will be o.k. I'm sure.

Work has been so so - that is a story in itself, one that I really don't want to get into.

I have a new computer - it's a Dell and it's a heck of a lot faster than my old one, still figuring out the little "quirks" on the new one but I like it so far.  I have my PSP 10 downloaded on this one (YAYYYYYY) and I look forward to learning how to tag.  I have to find the instruction booklet though, it's buried somewhere with all my other papers etc.

Lares and Draco, Heathen and Kissy are doing wonderfully, Lares and Draco are still growing, filling out - later on in August they will be 8 months old; I need to get some up to date photo's and post them so you all can see.  C's best friend has two cats also but they stay in "her" room (aka my office).  They are sweet kitties :)

My best friend Terry's mom isn't doing too well - so you all say a prayer or whatever you do for her?  She needs it, bad.  She's almost died a half dozen times in the past couple weeks (her heart is severely damaged from tissue damage).  She is diabetic for one thing (Terry's mom, I call her Ma Bear) and something happened a couple months ago give or take where her organs began shutting down for no known reason and I mean ALL her organs - she came this close <~> to dying right then and there.  She wound up in the hospital in ICU and they got everything working again, but in the process of the organs shutting down, there was some very serious damage done to the tissue and the muscles of her heart.  So send/give a prayer or whatever?  It would be appreciated, She's a wonderful person and Terry is too!

Thank you for all your very, very sweet comments to Cindy's entry that she made for me...wasn't that wonderful of her?  I just ask you to please be patient with me, it will all get straightened out and things will be better.  I miss you all very much.


Buried at PhotoCasket.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we say here in Blighty, keep a stiff upper lip.......... That would get right on my tits having my partners best friend living with us till December though. Just take deep breaths and enjoy what you can.
Gaz xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad your doing well!  You've been missed.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, welcome back !!!!!!!!! I have missed you soooooooo much, congrats on the new computer, will send up some prayers for Terry's mom, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my friend... you've been missed.  Glad you are doing a bit better.  Hope things calm down a bit on the homefront... I can't imagine.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear from you finally!  Sorry that you haven't been feeling in the pink of things though and am hoping that you will feel much better soon.  I can understand completely how you feel about the "friend" being there.  I would imagine at times you feel a bit like a fifth wheel.  I wouldn't like it either, well not for an extended period of time at any rate, a short visit would be ok.  Glad all the animals are doing ok, and hey, congrats on the new comp!!!  Now that's something to smile about!  Next time I'm going for a MACbook!  My son's all have them and they're pretty special!  (pretty expensive too!)
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Hope Ma Bear is doing better by this time.
I have a hard time living with ANYONE, let alone a friend. Hang in there. It is temporary and a good thing that you like each other.
Nice to hear from you! (Of course, I love the jokes too ;) Cin

Anonymous said...

I imagine that is rather stressful having a third wheel in the house for a few months. I know the feeling, when my daughter moved out and we had the house for ourselves for over a year, then she moved back in for a few months. We were so displaced. Not that I don't love her, we just missed the us time we had gotten used to. You've been in my thoughts a lot dear heart. If you need someone to talk to I'm an email away dear heart. Talk to Cindy , let her know you feel as if your on the outside looking in. She loves you, I'm sure she doesn't mean to make you feel that way. I have something for you. I'm going to send it in an email today. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie..I haven't been getting my alerts..I have wondered how you were..I will keep your friends Mum in my prayers..I hope you are really okay..I have missed ya!
Sorry about the fridge..what a pain..
Hugs
Lyn