Thursday, May 17, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Hey I'm doing a actual "Meme" LOL - wouldn't you know that it's a long one?? I haven't done one of these in MONTHS. This one is via Angela at "Dazzling Designs" aka ChillnnJville (gosh I hope I spelled that right) and thanks to Dianna for the Tag. Ok, here goes...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 A.M.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Either, Or... I like both, as long as they are tasteful.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hannibal Rising
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmmmm I have many - Ghost Whisperer, Most Haunted, Ugly Betty, CSI, CSI Miami, NCIS, Criminal Minds, The Unit, Rock Star (when it's on), Paula Dean's Home Cooking, Iron Chef America, The Sci Fi Channel etc.
5. What did you have for breakfast? IHOP and ewwwwwww.
6. What is your middle name? Lenora
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood, Italian, Chinese, Southern, "American", English/Scottish, Hungarian.
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything Spicy, Mexican foods, German - I know there are more, just can't think of them right at the moment.
9. Your favorite Potato chips? Lays Kettle Chips Original
10. What cd have you been listening to lately? I haven't.
11. What kind of car do you drive? One with four wheels and is paid for ROFL.
12. Favorite sandwich? Schlotzsky's Roast Beef Sandwich without Cheese, w/ lettuce, onion and extra mayo :)
13. What characteristics do you despise? Mean People, Gossipers, Nosy People.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfy...lol
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Scotland, Ireland & Hungary. (Oh and of course Wales, had to add that, Margo reminded me LOL)
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'd have to say Coldwater Creek.
17. Where would you want to retire? Where ever my Cindy is.
18. Favorite time of day? Dawn and Dusk
19. Where were you born? U.S. of A. :)
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't like sports.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? I dunno
22. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know.
23. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Coke or Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
24. Beavers or Ducks? Either, Or...
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? neither ROFL
26. Pedicure or Manicure? both
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballet dancer, a nun (I liked the outfit), choreographer, Archeologist lol
29. What is your best childhood memory? not awnsering this one.
30. Have you ever been toilet papering? No
31. Been in a car accident? a couple of fender benders, that's all.
32. Favorite restaurant? Joe's Crab Shack & Willie G's in Galveston.
33. Favorite flower? Tulips, Daffodils, Crocus, Roses, Wisteria.
34. Favorite ice cream? Pralines and Cream
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None
37. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Russ
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Coldwater Creek, Pier One to name a couple. (actually I wouldn't do this unless I was rich, too much trouble to have to have the bills every month because I wasn't able to control myself)
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Of Course, Everyone
40. Last person you went to dinner with? My Cindy
41. How many tattoos do you have? None
42. How many people are you sending this to? To whoever reads the journal LOL
43. What time did you finish this e-mail? 7:06 PM
44. Favorite magazine? Don't have one really if I had to chose it would be National Geographic & The Smithsonian.
45. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? No one impresses me enough to want to meet them.
46. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? I would be a University Level Pre 19th Century European History Professor or a Parapsychologist or a Archeologist.
Ok, this is a copy of a email a very trusted friend of mine sent me and no, it is not a hoax, I tried it and it works....
I'm making a entry of this because there are people that read my journal but I don't know their names or anything because they don't comment, just read. Pass this on to your friends and family ok?
Google has implemented a new feature which enables you to type a
number into the search bar and hit enter and you will be given the
name and address. If you then hit MapQuest, you will get a map to the
person's house. Everyone should be aware of this! It's a nationwide
If a child gives out his/her phone number, someone can now look it up to
find out where he/she lives. The safety issues are obvious, and
Note that you can have your phone number removed or blocked. I tried my
number and it came up along with the mapquest and directions straight
house. I did fill out the removal form for myself, and encourage all
to do the same. Quite scary.
Please look up your own number.
In order to test whether your phone number is mapped, go to: google
http://www.google.com/) Type your phone number in the search bar
(i.e.555-555-1212) and hit enter. If you want to BLOCK Google from
your private information, simply click on your telephone number and then
click on the Removal Form. Removal takes 48-hours.
Check your own number and although this may not apply to you if you
unlisted number or cell phone as primary contact, but you may know
who needs to know this.
Please share this information with friends and family.
Here's a link to info about the Texas Long Horn breed of cattle...
Did you know their horns grow to 6 feet or MORE? that is across from tip to tip....
Big Boy isn't he????
This is what the baby one in the pic a couple entries below will grow up to be like :)
Tag by Emmi at Sweet & Simple Pleasures
Hello all - finally I'm taking time (actually "having" the time is more like it) to write down a few things :)
First of all, things have been kind of hectic around here - my car had to go in the shop for some work - 1) the flywheel in my transmission was cracked, so instead of putting it off and risking the flywheel breaking and therefore tearing into my transmission pump, we decided to spend $350 vs. the $2100 it would have taken had that happened. And I also had to have the "idle control valve" because that was clogged with carbon and not allowing my engine to run correctly, it also was affecting the a/c which simply won't do for me (any of you knowing me will know I hate the heat and humidity). Baby Bella (my car's name) is now running very nicely thank you :) It's running much more efficiently now and smooth as buttah <g>.
Second of all - work, it's been crazy and by the time I get home I'm pooped. I think of things I want to write in the journal all the time when I'm away from home, yet when it came down to me actually sitting down and writing, those thoughts went right out the proverbial window of my mind. I need to start toting around a tape recorder with me and just record the thoughts when I have them LOL. It would help so much... I mean heck, even I think I have some pretty deep and soulful thoughts at time, I just wish they'd stick around longer ROFL. Sheesh.
Thirdly? I have had a cold from utter hades this past week...and feeling utterly miserable in the process. I know I got it at work - that's what happens when you are around a lot of people and touching things that they have touched. It always gets worse at night (I still have it by the way) and settles in my chest mainly and I hate that feeling. You wake up coughing so hard you feel like you aregoing to expire a lung or something. But? I am feeling better today, let's just hope it continues that way.
I missed CSI thursday :( I was bummed, I took my cold med's and promptly fell asleep just as it was about to come on and I didn't have the recorder set. Damn it.
I have a couple of "Meme's" that I would like to get done today - I promise I will try and to attempt to write more things and thoughts.
Miss you all**