Sunday, July 22, 2007

This is Cindy with a update on Teresa, just in case anyone is worrying.

Hello little Teresa world peeps....(obviously this is not Teresa but her better half) Teresa has had a lot on her plate and is having a hard time focusing lately so I'm here for your daily entertainment.  Just kidding.............you can have her........well, not for keeps but here for a little while. 

Obviously, since I can NOT work a journal correctly, I've been banned from Teresa world...........so I hope the rest of the world is fine and dandy and we are still doing fine, kids are fine, and we are still alive and kicking.  Now off the keyboard unforsaken trespasser.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was sweet of you to update us on Teresa! Good to know that everyone is fine. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update sweetie! Let her know we miss her and we are here for her!
(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the update.  Miss her tons and want her to know we are here for her.  Hugs my friends
d

Anonymous said...

Cindy, thanks for the update, Please tell Teresa I miss her alot, you are a sweetie to post an entry for her, Hugs to you both Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please give my love to Teresa and thanks for the update...you did great by the way!
Hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know, Cindy.... I was wondering where Teresa had disappeared to, but you know how it is...you don't wanna email if people are taking a break from life, and ehhhh.....

glad to hear you're both okay.  :)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Okay.  I'll quit worrying now.  But only for a little while.  

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Glad to know she is ok and not ill or anything.  I was getting quite worried!  Thanks for letting us know!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's okay.  Let her know she's missed!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I know I am very late, but I hope she's ok!
Gaz xxxxx