A continuation of my previous entry ~ Hmmmmmm what else is there to know about me? I'm sure there are depths to me that even "I" don't know ~ am not aware of. Here are a couple more tidbits ...
4) I enjoy making candles, soaps, lotions, incenses...I haven't been able to do these things for awhile now, but I hope to start again very soon. I have little "chests" full of herbs, ground raw incense, oils etc. that I use to create the items. When you open them the most wonderful rich, earthy, smells come out... I have chamomile, corn silk, frankincense, amber, lavender, rose hips and rose petals ~ rose water and even a rare "attar of roses" ... camphor (pure form), grape seed oils, apricot oils, almond oils...these help with the making of my soaps and lotions. Those are only a very few of the things I have in those "chests".
5) I love animals, with a passion ~ most of the time I prefer animal companionship to that of human. Animals love you for you and all they want in return is to be loved themselves. Boundless love...
6) When I was a 6 year old - at my mothers 4th marriage or was it 3rd? I told myself that I'd never be married to a man and that I would never bear a child. Both truth ~ even at that age I knew. I even remember the dress I was wearing when I told my mother this...it was a once piece sleeveless dress white on top, yellow skirt and a daisy on the hip...I remember leaning over a goldfish pond that day and playing with the fish.
7) When I was 8 or so and my mother converted to Catholicism - of course not having a say in the matter I was also! They tried to make me go to confession for the first time and I hit the priest on the head...no way were they going to get me to talk to a strange male about things that were secret ~ you see, "secret" meant just that...telling of those things got you beat bloody. Never, ever went again.
8) Said it before and I'll say it again lol most who read my journal on a regular basis know this.. I love the mountains, the fall and winter and early spring... I love the rain whether it be showers or violent thunderstorms...tearing winds that will blow you off of your feet. I love the change as summer ends and fall begins...that feeling that sweeps through me the excitement, the yearning, the time of the mother is ending and the time of the crone is beginning.
' nuf said for now. Till later.