Monday, August 20, 2007

Update

 
Good Morning everyone!
 
I hope this entry finds you all happy, if not "semi" happy lol.
 
Things are going about the same here these days. Saturday night at work was utter hell... there are a couple of co workers that were very rude to me almost all evening - I wound up breaking down and crying, I couldn't even finish my shift and had to leave early because I couldn't stop crying - add a massive panic attack into the mess and I was very screwed.  I feel like a fool for falling apart like I did, yet there's nothing I can do about it now.  My boss was very kind about the situation - I wasn't going to tell anyone about "who" the fools were that upset me so because I didn't want to stir up any more gossip or problems than there already was going to be just because of the fact I broke down.  I wound up telling him and he is going to take care of the situation.  I'm so damned embarrassed at the moment about it I cringe inside lol.  I go back to work tomorrow so I shall see about the affect it will have then I guess.
 
Yesterday, Cindy, the b/f and I went over a old friend of Cindy's house for dinner (pizza) she's known this friend for a little over (give or take) 8 years, they had a disagreement a few years ago and fell out with each other.  It wasn't that bad, the b/f and I went as a support network for Cindy because she didn't want to go by herself.  Don't think something like that will be happening again soon - it was like a duty call and now it's done & will be dismissed until further notice lol.
 
The new fridge is working great, the old one was a Kenmore, the new one is a Fridgidaire (spelling?) <could get my behind up and go look at the fridge but I won't lol> the good thing is? Fridgidaire has a repair store here in town whereas Kenmore didn't - first thing Cindy did was call the Fridgidaire place and find out if they would do the warranty on this one - they said yes as long as there wasn't a already established service contract with Sears...can we say HELL NO? be a long, long time before we buy anything from Sears again.  Cindy has filed a report to the Better Business Bureau about it.  We shall see if anything comes of it.  Cindy asked the Fridgidaire was how long would it take to for them to come out for a service call if there was a problem with the fridge in any way - the lady said depending on the time of the call either the very next morning or afternoon...with Sears? Two freaking weeks!!  Can you believe that??
 
Ok, enough for now.  I've been trying to get to everyone's journals this morning and leaving some kind of comment - sorry again that I've been so lax in that department.  Miss you all****

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, you are missed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Girl, ain't no shame in having emotions.... people are jerks, and you can only hope Karma will bite 'em in the end.

::hug hug hug::

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I hate that when friendships go the way of feeling like obligations rather than something meaningful. Glad to hear you won't have to deal with Sears again. Good for Cindy for filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Do you get a chance to go out with just you and Cindy anymore without the b/f around? I think it might do the two of you a world of good to spend some alone time together. Sorry to hear about the ignorant asses at work. Glad you did come out and tell your supervisor. There is no reason you should be harassed at work that way. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa! Some jobs just have more assholes than others. Sorry you are in one that has waaaaaay too many! Do what you have to do to get through the tought times. I'm glad you have Cindy and the pets to come home to. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Keep strong and know that there are people who care about you!

xxxooo
Russ

Anonymous said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}  I wish I could give it to you in person, but distance means I can't.  Just know that somewhere across the ocean someone cares.  Hope things get better soon, lifting you up in prayer,
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Don't let things at home get to you at work, I am sure in normal circumstances, you could have coped.
Hugs.......... Gaz xxxxx