Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Update

Hello all, wanted to let you know that I arrived in Oregon on Friday night - the trip here was long and filled with tension etc.  Weather etc. attributed to this as well as misc. other little problems... Terry and I left Texas around noon on Monday (the 17th) drove to her moms and stayed a couple nights, this is because of Terry had taken one of her shots for her m/s and it made her ill so we wound up staying there a extra night, that was in New Mexico.  From there we drove till we got to Stockton (outside Sacramento CA), the next night we stopped in a area around Redding.  Drove the rest of the way the next day till we got here to the condo...Terry left again on Saturday night to go pick up her partner from the Portland International Airport and I didn't have access to a computer till this morning when they finally arrived back from Portland.  The trip was really stressful and trying in many ways but we made it!!!  I've gotten some pic's taken of the bay, the boats and seals that are here.  They are wondrous animals  lol.  LOUD OMG...I will attempt to post some of the pic's I took once I get back in Texas. And home to my Baby... Damn, I miss my wife... my Cindy...She misses me too!!  That makes me feel good knowing that she does lol.  (blowing smooches her way).

I hope that you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!  Blessed Yule to those that observe it and Merry Christmas that follow that!   :)  It's snowing in Portland OR this evening lol. LOOOOVE it. 

So, like I said this is just to let you know that I am ok, that I will be back by the end of January and I will try to write more entries in between.  I have 5 weeks and 4 days before I see my Love again and Lares, Draco, Heathen and Kizmet.  My family.  I love 'em. 

I miss you guys :)  you probably haven't even noticed I've been pretty "quiet " lately!!  Was going to write the day I left but the computer was having a "I'm going to go as freaking slow as I want to and I don't care what you want  LOL.  Ok...

Will attempt to write again soon.  Love******* to all of my precious friends.

Teresa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, Merry Christmas to you hon !!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing Jorja big time lately, Have a great trip and come back soon, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

So glad you made your trip safely!  
Snow.  Man....I wish it would snow here.  Nothing major you know...wouldn't want to lose power or anything, but it would be wonderful just to see some of the white stuff!
Anyhoo...
Love you girl!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I'm well and truly happy you made it safe and sound to Oregon.  Sounds like quite a trip.  I can well imagine that you were glad to finally arrive, even if the Seals are loud, lol.  Looking forward to seeing some pictures later.  They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.  I am betting that Cindy and the lads are missing you just as much.  Here's hoping that you have a lovely time while you are away and that you have a great 2008!!!  Thanks so much for your Happy Christmas wishes!  It's been so good getting to know you better through your pages etc. this past year.  Looking forward to the next!
love,
marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I Sure did notice!
God to hear from you
take care
lyn

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I've noticed you been quiet!  Enjoy your trip!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I noticed... be safe and enjoy
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I wasn't expecting to here you for a while, but did. Glad you made it ok to your destination.
Post those pics. they sound great.
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear all about your adventures.  Have a Happy New Year.  
                                           Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

glad you're having a great time!  enjoy the quiet!  :-D

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you made it there safely AND have some computer access. Enjoy your time there. Merry Yule! --Cin

Anonymous said...

Wow you are away from home for a long time!!  I hope it goes by quickly and you don't miss Cindy to much.  Linda