Thursday, March 22, 2007

can we say SHEESH?????

Okay, yes, this is somewhat of a "dark graphic" by hey... I adore dark graphics for the most part, unless they are terribly morose.  This one is called "Thunderbolt From Hell" by Aegina (will find her website at another date, I think there is one).  I can't help it, I just liked it - would love to go and find a place like this somewhere and go investigate it...think I'd find any paranormal activity?  I think so <g>  for those that don't know - paranormal ~ parapsychology (ghosts, spirits etc.) is a passion of mine - watch every show I can find on it. It's a fascinating field of science - and YES, it is a science.

Okay, so what's been going on with me for the exception of life pinching my ears off?  Well, that's just about it - I have nubs where my ears used to be, going to have to find a spot on my head to hang my earrings 'cuz the ear lobes are surely missing. (yes, I'm kidding).

I had started a new job, new everything - and it's been overwhelming me actually and I haven't had any time for any other thoughts other than getting the job worked out and going.  Now that I'm a little more comfortable and secure about it I am finding some time to write.

I've been trying to get around to reading everyone's journals, but it is going to take me awhile, so for those that have written "missing me" thank you, it makes me feel needed to know that people actually notice when I am gone for a few days.  I'm very lucky to have been blessed with souls like yours as friends.  And I will try my best to get all my reading done soon.  If  I don't reply to all the entries I missed, I will write in the most current just to let you know that I've been there 'k?

I truly hate starting new jobs - I'm one of those people that stay in one place forever, mainly because I am terrible at change when it comes to things like that, I don't adapt to new places/people/things that easily.  So, when someone get's me, they get me LOL.  I'm intensely company loyal, I think that's a good thing, but there are others out there who don't have that loyalty & tend to look at me like I'm crazy - they say things "you know if they want to screw you over they will" and I'm like - well, that's a great way to live your life at your workplace..ya know?  I mean YES, I am not naive enough to think that I am that important in anyone's life or in their business - I'm just numbers and a paycheck that needs to be paid to for most companies this day and age - doesn't mean I have to feel that way, right?  Even if I'm unhappy about something at a job, I'm not one to gossip about it to fellow coworkers - I keep my opinions to myself and if I need to vent to anyone, I vent to my Wife...Cindy.  She listens to me and offers me sound advice.  Same as when she needs to vent to me, she does it TO me and listens to my advice if any is needed.  I'm NOT a gossip, I don't like gossipers - been on the recieving end of that idealistic part of life and I don't like it.  It hurts people any way you look at it - even if it is deserved in some cases.  People have feelings and those feelings shouldn't be ignored.  Now, don't take me wrong - I do not let people use me for a rug or anything like that, if I've got something to say, I say it - I say it to the person's face that I have the issue about, not behind their backs.  Believe me, I can be extremely blunt.

Anyway, I also was having computer issues, my Power Source burned out....and Cindy had to install a new one for me, She's also going to be putting in a larger hard drive for me too  :) :)  Isn't that nice??  Then last night my keyboard went - that is truly aggravating when you are all set to write to your hearts content in your journal, you know?  lol - sooooo My Darling Wife brought me home 2 keyboards lol.  She's such a honey bunny....I love her so very much!  Now I've just got to get my disk writer/burner back to workin'... but it will happen :)

The Puppies (Draco and Lares) are growing ny heaps and bounds - they are lovely creatures (children) and Cindy & I love them so.  Heathen and Kizmet (Kissy) are doing very well also - Heathen keeps sneakin' in and moochin' on Kissy's food, but he's getting better about it so that's a good thing.

I missed all you guys so much :)  I hope that everything is going well for all of you -

Cin ?  that pic of Alex was beautiful... he is such a wonderful boy and you are so very lucky to have him. (pssst, but you know that lol). RUSSY POO!!!!  I love you!!!!! and I love your toon's...you are extremely talented and I'm proud of you.

I'm going to go for now, will try to write more later if I can....

Brightest of Blessings to each and every one of you and

Wind to thy Wings...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said "wa hoo" when I saw your entry in my alerts. Yes, you have been missed. For some reason, I can't see your graphic today. Hmpft. I'll go google the artist because now you have me curious. I like the darker stuff, also.--Love, Cin

Anonymous said...

So GLAD to know that you have just been busy and not sick or anything!  I was really beginning to wonder and worry!  Good luck on the new job!  You have a wonderful perspective on things that's very refreshing!  In other words, you GO girl!  
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I sure missed ya, I thought maybe you had that flu thing that everyones been having. Nope, you got a new job!!!! Congratulations and I am pleased Cindy has fixed your PC too.
I wont see you for a week now as I am off on me hols....... Gaz oxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

(Hugs) You know you've been missed!! I must be entirely out of the loop, (never did say I was of sound mind winks!)You are now working? When you get a chance you have to let me know more about what's going on with you. Give Cindy a hug and thank her for getting you back online. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

yes you have been missed!  Glad you're ok... busy with work... and a new job... glad you are getting comfy.  Look forward to hearing more about it.
hugs
d

PS I love the picture!!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you so much!!  You sound stressed, but not sad.  That's good, right?  And I LOVE the graphic.  Stuff like that really speaks to dark little me.  ;)

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I missed you... I've been away from my journal too..worked too many hours this week but now i have 4 days off..woo hoo!
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I mmissed you too, before I took my own time off from reading and writing online. You are so blessed to have Cindy in your life-I miss having that kind of support in my life. I hope the stress of the new jobs evens out and leaves you soon. Please continue to take care of yourself. Blessings to you and Cindy. Margo

Anonymous said...

I am the same way when it comes to places I have worked...just tend to stay at the same place...guess since I am on diability right now that is sort of a good thing..however..wanting to go back to work will drive you insane too..cause it would be something new...don't know why I worry so about it any way...things just get worse by the year..whaaaa...LOL...glad you still got your ear lobes...LOL..hugs and blessings!  TerryAnn