Friday, March 30, 2007

Update

 
 
Hello Everyone
 
A few lines to let you know that I'm sorry I haven't been writing or commenting on journals.  It's been really busy here for me lately - working double shifts etc. as well as taking care of things at home - just been too blasted brain tired to write much at all about anything; main focus seems to be just getting off of my feet lol.
Cindy has been working her rear end off also, She is exhausted but she's top of the game at what she does for work (clue: She's a woman doing a man's job in a man's environment & She is kicking their asses ) nothing against you gentlemen who are kind enough to read this journal.
I have come to the conclusion I am just getting old    My body just doesn't want to do what it needs to do anymore as far as my job is concerned, used to be I could handle this with one hand tied behind my back and not suffer one iota for it; now? totally different story  lol  not to mention the fact that I am the oldest person there - Sheesh.
I don't have any days off till Monday and Tuesday next week and I know I'm going to be exhausted Monday... so I will try to write again on one of those days, something a little more fulfilling.
I worry about Cindy being here at night by herself and eating right.  Her idea of a meal when she is alone is cereal    I tell her, you need to eat something healthy, not just cereal.  But?  that'swhat she is happy with, tho sometimes she will eat a sandwich instead.
Russ, I know this is your weekend with your Pops - I hope it goes well and you enjoy yourself while you are there, is Pete going with you?  Seems I remember you saying in one of your entries that he was, I think that is a good thing if he is, he will be your rock (smiling at you).
Cin?  I'm happy your hubbie is home (or it seems like he was supposed to be?)  And Alex and his building things sounds so wonderful, he is a beautiful boy
Marie - thank you for your insites on your journal, I love reading you when I can lol.  You are a gentle person in this harsh world and I appreciate you so much!
Lyn - you go girl !  LOL
Margo - you keep hanging' on and don't let Inanna get the best of you, I'm proud of you.
Indigo?  thank you so much for you wise words and gentle nurturing.
Mary? even tho I don't write back much.. I love receiving your little "notes"  they mean much to me.
All you tagger's out there?  you PSP'ers  lol  I love your tags and snags and each and every effort you make is deeply appreciated and enjoyed.
Gazker - I'm sorry about the rain in Spain...
Stevie - you are great
Donna - what can I say... just thanks for your wit and writing & artwork.
 
Ok, I think I'm going to go for now - The babies (Lares, Draco, Heathen and Kizmet are doing wonderfully).  I will try to write again soon.
 
Wind to thy Wings all...
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy busy bees...you girls get some rest this weekend and enjoy each other..you are such a sweetie ..take care ..
Lyn


Anonymous said...

As much as I miss hearing from you, I would rather see you get some much needed rest. I don't think it's so much as getting old. I think when we are younger we fail to listen to our bodies when It cries for a break. As we age we are more apt to listen, and with common sense give our bodies a break and the much needed rest it requires. Tell Cindy you go girl!! I know what it's like doing a man's job. I worked as a Printer for a small business for 14 years and I outdid everyone in the area, I actually had most of our local politicians coming to me for what they needed. As for you no need to thank me, I should be thanking you for being a wonderful friend to me. Just remember in all this chaos to try to find some me time for yourself. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Great to read this and catch up on all that's being going on in your little corner of the kingdom.  GET as much rest as you can before you start the next onslaught of work shifts!  I know exactly how you feel. I am completely knackered today.  Probably a hangover from having had to stay up all night packing for my boss last Saturday night before her latest trip.  It has really hit me hard this last time.  I, too, think I am getting too old for this crapola!  If I could only win the lottery and retire, now...that's a nice dream!  Have a great weekend!
love,
Marie

Anonymous said...

Great to read this and catch up on all that's being going on in your little corner of the kingdom.  GET as much rest as you can before you start the next onslaught of work shifts!  I know exactly how you feel. I am completely knackered today.  Probably a hangover from having had to stay up all night packing for my boss last Saturday night before her latest trip.  It has really hit me hard this last time.  I, too, think I am getting too old for this crapola!  If I could only win the lottery and retire, now...that's a nice dream!  Have a great weekend!
love,
Marie

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey, hang in there (like that cute spring bunny). Starting a new job is usually pretty exhausting until you get the rhythm of it all. --Cin

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you!  Hang in there!
Missie

Anonymous said...

hee....the rain in Spain.  One of our first lessons in Spanish class was a poem about the rain in Spain.

Keep on chuggin' girlfriend... 'I think I can I think I can....' ;-)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

aawww I'm sorry things have been so hectic for you... hopefully things will calm down and soon.  I've done that cereal thing for dinner too... oatmeal mostly LOL  But Cindy.. you listening girl?  You need to eat something substantial too.. we need you to continue to kick ass :)~
Take Monday and relax and visit when you can... we understand.  Just don't stay away too long we'll worry.  
love ya
d

PS thanks for the kind words I so appreciate it.  *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Doll, you aint old believe me, I am 49 next Tuesday and am dreading it! Guess what, we are back from Spain and it's STILL raining.
Gaz oxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new job.

I have just started a new blog on top of my regular Gabreael blog you might want to check out. I will post the link below.

Happy Easter!

Gabreael

http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

http://hauntedhomeblog.easternparanormal.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Cindy eats like me..I would be happy with cereal for super or oatmeal and toast...Hope you get some rest sounds like you are exhausted...but isn't that just the life of a woman...LOL..hope you have an awesome week!  Hugs,TerryAnn