Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Catchin' up a little

Hey all !!  First of all, I haven't been able to leave comments for some of my usual journals that I comment on  :(  I can with some and other's it's not working...soooooo if I haven't left a comment on my usual journals, it's because I haven't been able to.  My apologies.

Second of all - Here is the cartoon Russ over at "Beat at Joe's" and " Inner & Outer Demons " drew for me... I LOVE it <g>  isn't it just too cool???  ((huggin' Russ up AGAIN)) Thank you Hon for doing this for me, you made me fabulous :)

                         

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cartoon!  You do look fabulous!  I haven't forgotten that I need to e-mail you!  I just haven't had a space of time that I have been able to actually sit down and put my all into it.  I will soon though, I promise!  Right now I am off to do some line dancing before I have to go back to work... it's exercise right?
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful!!!--Cin

Anonymous said...

Russ is wonderful, isn't he? And it is so much fun to see his talent used to "introduce" us to each other through his artistic, cartoon tuned eyes. Margo

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Russ's Journal. Wonderful job wasn't it. I loved it. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm just so happy that you liked the cartoon, Sweetie!!  You're a very special friend and I adore you!!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

he captured your beauty alright..gorgeous!
hugs
lyn

Anonymous said...

I saw this when he posted, the man's a genius!!!!!!
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

LOL...loving the cartoon Teresa....too cool!  Hugs,TerryAnn