Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall

Tag is by Chris over at "Cab's Creations" -  thank you Chris!
 
I have GOT to start writing more often (how many times have I written that????)  .  I hope this entry finds everyone fine and dandy!
 
Here on the home front things are fine - same old thing.
Autumn is finally coming!    I'm so happy about that!  September 21st give or take is the Autumn Equinox and the formal beginning of Autumn - as many of you know that have been reading my journal for awhile, Autumn and Winter are my favorite Seasons of the year.  It truly is amazing the effect they have on my spirits and my energy level, physically, mentally and emotionally.  It is rejuvenating.  Plus, I adore the fall and winter tags that I find .  In the mornings now I go out to have my morning "smoke" and coffee and it's in the mid 60's and it feels so wonderful and soothing to me.  I can almost smell it in the air in anticipation.  Add into the fact that Cindy and I will be able to do more work on the house and the yard with it cooler, it's been far too hot to be able to accomplish anything without suffering maybe from heat stroke (me more than Cindy, she's used to the heat here, though it still affects her).
I was in Walmart this past weekend and they have their Halloween things set up, their "fall" things...candles, cornucopias, fall leaves, swathes of apples, pumpkins etc.  Sad thing was they already have started setting up the Christmas/Yule things also  , I don't know how many of you remember but they didn't used to do that till at least Thanksgiving or after, now they start putting them out just after Labor Day  LOL.
My friend Russ over at "Inner and Outer Demons" has started his Halloween Pears and the Daily Words associated with them and he's been discussing Horror Flicks <g> Horror Flicks are one of my favorite genre's of movie.  You all should check him out (who hasn't already done so).  He's a extremely talented artist and writes wonderful entries.
 
Lares and Draco (the Border Collie Pups for those that don't know) are almost 9 months old...they have achieved their full growth I believe all we need is for Lares to put on a little more weight  LOL.  They are so very sweet and totally loving creatures.  The cat's are doing excellent also...Heathen is having some issues with his Diabetes but I'm still hoping to bring it back under control with his diet, if not...it will mean daily insulin shots for him and neither he nor I look forward to that.
Alright, I guess I will go for now. 
Love ya**************
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can control Heathen's diabetes with diet. (Now, Heathen, eat right for your mommy!)
Fall is my favorite, too, but right now, at 6:30 AM, it is pretty cold here in the mountains. I'm waiting for the sun to warm me up before heading out.
Take care,
Cin

Anonymous said...

Yes, Fall is my favorite time , too (until Spring arrives after a long dreary, cold winter, and then I think Spring is my favorite.) Fall is when I get my annual burst of energy, too. I even have favorite trees I watch turn color, and lose their leaves, year after year. I love that I've lived here long enough to have that. (30 years!) I will miss a lot of that this year, but will have other adventures in stead. Enjoy all the good moments of theis time leading up to Solestice, and after. Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

I have a question for ya!  How do you get that cool text on your blog??
Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I love Fall too , next Thursday is the first new CSI, Sara will finally be rescued !!!!!!!!!!!! Yea I love Russ's journal and the Halloween pears are awesome, have a good Tuesday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favourite season for many reasons.  I so wish we had Wal-mart here!  They always had such lovely things to decorate with!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Sadly, Autumn and winter are not my favourite seasons. I prefer the summer, hot as it may be.
I was born in April, so am a sun baby. Last April was hotter than hell here. Don't know what next years will be like.
Hugs, Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your Spirituality...I think you did a great job explaining..i can tell the joy it brings you..

blessed be
Lyn