Saturday, November 10, 2007

                

The above snag is by Missie over at "Missies Magical Creations" - thank you Missie !  (smile)
 
Good Morning ~
 
Update on the goings on here and elsewhere (smiling)
This won't be a long entry, mainly because I don't feel like writing and my mind isn't focused enough to bring what's on/in my mind out in words, nothing bad, just meandering thoughts with no form.
 
First of all, Heathen is fine ~ his sugar glucose is perfect, the vet said that She thinks it's just age and the fact he has some inflammation around his lower hips and lower back, that I should give him a baby's aspirin if it acts up, one every three days.  That was a load off of my mind, I'm glad that I am doing things right with him.  A couple of days ago, Draco got a little too rambunctious with Heathen, Heathen swatted him and Draco snapped at Heathen and evidently "connected" so now, Heathen hisses and bows up  whenever Draco is around in particular... Lares also but not as evidently as Draco  lol.  It will soothe itself out though I'm sure with time.
 
Cindy's best friend  has finally finalized her loan to purchase a house, has the house picked out and the closing date is set for the 26th if the home inspection goes well, she also has to get a survey of the property done.  Sooooo that means that Cindy and I will have our home back to ourselves by the beginning of December.  I'm very relieved about that needless to say - Cindy and I need our time together...and we are both solitary souls when not at work, both huge homebodies.  Not to mention the utilities and other things should go down cost wise.
 
Work? it's there - and I'm getting so tired of the politics and the fraud going on.  I don't play "games" that well, been doing this for far too long for those "younglings" to try to rip me off.  Not going to happen & if it does, it won't go on for long because I won't stand for it. period.
I have to go to work later on today, only have a single shift - hopefully Cindy and I will get some time to ourselves.
 
Blessings****************

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that the 'old bag' is going at last. You need back your home, your space and your relationship with Cindy......... Long may you both reign!
Gaz xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Teresa, so glad Heathen is ok, that is great about Cindy's best friend moving out in December, a nice early Christmas present for you guys, have a great weekend, Love and Hugs Lisa, P.S. Jorja's final CSI is this coming Thursday night :( and she is on the View this Wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Saturday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it wasn't serious with Heathen.  I think Heathen and the boys will probably have several spats through their lives.  :)  I know you will be ready for that alone time.  Tanke Care and have a great weekend!
                                       Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that Heathen is ok.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad heathen is alright.  We give our Jess a special treat every morning that is supposed to help with the joints.  I'm afraid that collies in particular have problems with their hips and even though our Jess is a relatively young dog she does struggle getting up and down at times.  This vitamen stick seems to help.  
love,
marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you two will soon have your home to yourselves again!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaayyyy for house closings! I hope the friend really enjoys being in her new home.
;-) Cin

Anonymous said...

Alone time IS all that it's cracked up to be. Skye finally moved out yet again...sigh...Thanksgiving is a huge meal I'm cooking with just Doc and I. We plan on putting up the Christmas Tree at least to the extent of getting the lights on that weekend too. I'm a huge kid around the holidays. I'm so happy for you that you and Cindy will have your home to yourselves for the holidays. It's a wonderful time to spend with the one you love. Keeping you and Cindy in my thoughts. (Hugs) Love Ya Hon! Indigo

Anonymous said...

Oh..goodie we are getting rid of the B/F   doing the happy dance for you..that sure was a long awaited time..let us hope that closing happens quick!  Back to a normal life for the two of you!! Whoop Whoop!  Hope Thanksgivine was good..mine went good!  Hugs,TerryAnn