Tuesday, November 6, 2007

                 

"Papu" by Violent Contact aka "Blanca Marzal"
Copyrighted.
 
Good Morning !
 
Things have been ok here, it's a little cooler this morning, wind is blowing quite steadily; which I like lol.  The boys are in the run hopefully tiring themselves out, will go out as soon as I finish this and bring them in.  They will be dirty of course (yuck).  Cindy & I just gave them a bath on Sunday I think it was?  We are lucky in the fact they are actually very good boys when getting a bath - their fur is heck to get wet all the way through because of their breed, they are made to be "weather proof" 'cuz they are in the weather all the time in their "working mode" with Sheep/Cows etc.  So it always takes a little longer when bathing them have to get enough water on them to actually get thru all of their fur lol.  They have to be in the same room (the bathroom) with each other or Lares has a absolute fit, he can NOT be away from his brother, he'd have a stroke and I'm serious about that, he would.  The boys are extremely attached to each other (in other words, think of the book "Where the Red Fern Grows") if we lost one of them <waving sign about warding against evil eyes> the other would mourn itself to death.
Didn't get the peach pie made this weekend, just didn't feel like it, so I didn't.
Cindy took the b/f and I out for dinner at Red Lobster Sunday.  Had the create your own feast (both Cindy & I had the same thing) of a double portion of Snow Crab Legs and a single portion of Grilled Garlic Shrimp for me and Shrimp Scampi for Cindy.  I crack Cindy's crab for her so she has all the meat out before I crack mine - I'm faster than she is  lol.
Am taking Heathen to the vet this afternoon after work... I don't think it's his diabetes as much as I think he's done something to the nerves or twisted something either in his hips or lower spine.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me ok? and for my  Heathen?
Alrighty then, I'm gone.  Everyone have a good day.
Blessings************ Teresa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

fingers and everything else crossed for Heathen...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

i sure wish the pets could tell us where they hurt! Good luck, Heathen. Feel better soon, kitty. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I love Red Lobster, sending up prayers for Heathen , Hugs and Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor Heathen.  Will keep him in my thoughts.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope things go okay for Heathen.  It's a good thing the boys like water!! Bath time would be a real adventure.   Our weather in Michigan?  We had snow on the cars this morning. Ugh.
                                      Smiles,  Leigh

p.s. Thanks for the email laughs.

Anonymous said...

We have the same problem with bathing our Jess.  Like your two boys, she is a Border Collie and it takes a LOT of water to get it soaked through!  She is not too fond of baths, but then I am not too fond of having a smelly dog around either!  So guess who wins that one!  :-)
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!  Linda