Sunday, November 18, 2007

Graphic Tag is courtesy of Emmi over at "Sweet and Simple Pleasures"  thank you Emmi (smile)
Hello all ~
 
Updates, Updates, Updates...
 
Things are pretty much the same as they have been, work, home, stress etc.
I've come to the knowledge that I have no Thanksgiving spirit whatsoever - trying to but it's hard at the moment.  I hope to be able to bake some things this week/on Thanksgiving day to eat and give as gifts. I love baking...
 
Work has been pretty slow actually, the schedule has sucked this week - which really wasn't too bad because I had a stomach flu for a couple days that had me feeling absolutely yucky.  Seems to be over itself now so that's a good thing.
Last night Cindy & I went out with her b/f on a date - it was nice.  We got home about 9ish, the b/f went with her other friends that were there so Cindy and I came home and talked.
The b/f's house closing has been put off for another 4 to 6 weeks at least... I'll leave that with that.
Lares and Draco are doing wonderfully (smile) they love this weather.
 
My best friend's Terry and Dar have gone to New Mexico to spend Thanksgiving with her Mother, almost everyone in the family is going there also - in remembrance of Alfie.  I think it's a good thing because of family situations they have been drifting apart in the last five years and this hopefully will bring all of them together again happily.
I may be going to Oregon for a few weeks with Terry and Dar around the 15th of December I believe, will know for sure on Monday.  I look forward to it in a sense, I really miss Oregon...I will also be picking up the rest of my things that are in storage and bringing them back with me - will save me $85 a month in storage fee's.  I could use the money for other things.  Oregon has always been a healing place for me and I miss it desperately at times.
Guess that's all the news for now.  I hope everyone has a great day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anoyher 4 to 6 weeks huh? Gawd....... Keep calm, Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Teresa, so glad you are feeling better, I am blessed to have a friend like you , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

4 to 6 weeks?? SIGH
Hang in there.

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Great tag Teresa!  I love it!  Nice catching up with you and the boys.  I hope that you have a Happy Thanksgiving this week, and no more stomach flu!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Really cute tag.   Sorry to hear that you were sick.  It seems like things(bugs, kooties, etc) are floating around everywhere.  Glad to hear the boys are happy in this weather.-well, the weather where you are. :-)   I've got to get myself motivated for the holiday stuff, but am just not ready yet.  Have a great week.  
                                    Smiles,  Leigh

p.s.4 to 6 weeks more?  ;(~

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie..hope you and Cindy have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your boys..
hugs
Lyn