Friday, November 2, 2007

           

"Lady of the Water"
Copyright of Michele-lee Phelan
 
 
Good Morning ~
 
Not that much of a entry today, just not in the mood to write really.
Heathen is back to not feeling well, think I'm going to take him to the vet either this afternoon after work or tomorrow morning.  He's really worrying me and I don't know what else to do.  I wish he could just talk to me and tell me what's going on with him, how he's feeling and if/where he is hurting.  The boys had me up at 3:45 this morning...took them out, tried to go back to sleep for a little while but it was not to be, Lares kept whining so I got up and stayed up then...took them out to the run and let them go for awhile. Fixed Cindy's breakfast and She's off to work.  She's had a very busy month and she is wore out, she's off tomorrow and Sunday so that should help her get some rest I hope, if she allow's herself to rest that is.  Doesn't know what the word stop is...workaholic I think is the term. (that is said affectionately).
Last night I cooked Chicken Piccata with a extra caper/mushroom/artichoke heart sauce over linguini for dinner... it was good I guess, everyone ate it, I'm the only one that ate my whole dish though.  This weekend I'm going to try to bake a Peach Pie...depends on if I feel like it or not.
I don't even feel like reading and that's something I do a lot of. Don't feel like doing much of anything.  Mad at myself because I feel like I'm going off on a "pity me" session when there are so many other things going on in the world that are bad.
I'm grumpy and restless...restless I don't know why, grumpy I'm not sure why  either..probably worried about Heathen.
Okay, going to go for now.  Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend.
Blessings***************

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have wonderful day.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

have a great day today..sorry your down in the dumps...:-(
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Heathen will be okay.  Maybe just a little bug!  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We women just go through our phases, don't we! I hope the fall weather perks you up soon.
Mmmm, I love peach pie! And working int he kitchen usually gets me out of any funk I am in. --Cin

Anonymous said...

I love peach pie, espically with lots of vanilla ice cream on it.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I will keep Heathen in my prayers, I hope he will be ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you manage to get the mystery of what is ailing Heathen solved soon.  That in itself can be depressing.  Hope you're spirits lift soon.
                                           Smiles,  Leigh
p.s. I'll light a candle for you and Heathen.

Anonymous said...

It's okay to have a personal pity party from time to time.  I just got out of one.

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I hope that you figure out what is wrong with Heathen soon.  It's always a worry when we know something is not quite right with our beloved pets.  That chicken dish sounds gorgous!  You should share the recipe with us!  I love the two quotes you have at the top of your page.  They are really special, just like you!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not writing much........ mine was the shortest blog ever just now. I hope by the time I get back from my travels, Heathen will be better.
Hugs Gaz xxx