Thursday, May 17, 2007

You are now entering into the "Twilight Zone"

 
Tag is by TerryAnn over at "A Girl Next Door Creation" 
 
Good Morning All
 
Well, today may actually be a good day, I must say that I'm feeling much better than yesterday; I had one of those "depression" episodes where my mind doesn't stop and keeps going in circles with the same thoughts over and over again..it is called manic'ing...I hate it.  It's very uncomfortable and all it does is send me into a deeper depressional spiral.  This morning it seems to be much, much better. I'm happy about that. <sorry if I'm not spelling all my words correctly> lol.
 
Work yesterday was the utter pits because of my frame of mind.  When you do what I do and have to deal with people and smile when you fell like telling every single one of them to "f**k off" even your coworkers it is utter hell.  Back to the Dr. thing I mentioned in one of my previous <the last one or one before that> I really need to get to one, I haven't been taking any depressional medicine because I haven't been able to afford one or the med's involved.  I plan on going to one within the next couple of weeks because I can't deal with this anymore, or for very much longer. It's purely hormonal I think...and with the post menopause coming into being with my body aging, it increases it terribly. Ok, enough of my bytching.
So, when I got home yesterday I kind of hada cleaning spree, sort of.  Got a few things done that needed to be done & cooked dinner.  Cindy helped me with the dishes which was very nice of her.
 
The "boys" are such a funny pair ~ they have these little squeaky balls that they run around with squeaking us out of house and home, there is something about the process of the squeaking or the sound itself but they start howling at them.  They will squeak a couple times, then yowl and howl, do it again over and over - it's so funny you should see it.  Wish I knew how to video tape them and put it here in the journal, you'd all be laughing yourself silly.  They are precious and so innocent still, it's a beautiful thing. Cindy at night sits in "her" chair, well, she makes these little noises to deliberately instigate the dogs into horse playing with her, well, they jump on her, on her head anywhere they can reach, sit on her head, her chest, scratching her in the process and she fusses about it (I don't think "really" fussing but putting up a show of it) and she is expecting sympathy from me, I told her that she knew she was deliberately doing it to antagonize them, so whatever happened was her fault and not to complain about it LOL.  That's another picture I'd like to get of them.  Me?  I'm the soother and calmer of the boys, her?  Sheesh, she winds them up tighter than springs and then bytches about it LOL.
Ok, that's enough for now, have to get moving and doing things.  I hope you all have a great day.
 
P.S.  I'm very sorry about not commenting in everyone's journal, again, most of it has to do with the fact that I'm stuck on dial up for the moment and it takes forever for pages to load (including my own), my lack of focus at times, or the fact that AOHell won't let me get in to comment in the first place or I'm not getting the alerts.
Everyone that comments in my journal?  thank you so very much, it means a lot knowing that you care and are there for me (the majority of youanyway).

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((Teresa)))) Please find a doctor. I know how much of a difference it can make to be on the "right" meds.
Your pups howl at their squeakies....that is so adorable. They must bring a lot of joy into your world.
Take care,
Cin

Anonymous said...

((Hugs)) Glad things are looking a little better today. I think it's a good idea to get in to see your doctor. In my last comment I said I wasn't on meds for panic. I'm not now, but 6 months ago I finished with the medication I was on for 2 years for depression. The mood swings where something else I would go from being panicicky, scared, to angry and biting within seconds. From time to time I still struggle, I just don't appreciate what the medication did to my head to go back on it. I felt I was numb for most of the time on an emotional level. So Yes, I know where your coming from more than you know. I found during that time, I knew myself better than anyone, you know when it's time to see the dr. or if you need less a dose or more of one.
I love your tales of the pups. They are so playful and loving! I can just see Cindy get them all wound up! Keeping you in my thoughts. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking better today.  Have a good Thursday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, glad you are feeling better, sorry you have'nt been feeling well lately, Tonight we will find out Sara's fate on CSI, she had better damn well live and not die !!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Hugs to you and Cindy Lisa

Anonymous said...

I......need some Lexapro.  very much.  Everybody else doesn't think I do, but I think I do.

My dogs will rip the squeakers out of anything, 10 minutes tops.  I'll find stuffing and a squeaker in the floor with a dog trying to look innocent.  Heh..

hugs at ya...

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I......need some Lexapro.  very much.  Everybody else doesn't think I do, but I think I do.

My dogs will rip the squeakers out of anything, 10 minutes tops.  I'll find stuffing and a squeaker in the floor with a dog trying to look innocent.  Heh..

hugs at ya...

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I wish you could show us a video of the pups too!  I bet they are so cute!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I an glad you are feeling better today. I know the experience of manic-ing, and how hard it is to break the cycle. I am wondering if not going to a doctor, and not buying meds is a kind of false economy. If you can work beter, feel more energetic,  lessen or avoid manic-ing, and be happier in general ( or at least less mired down in depression) you will certainly be better off than going out to dinner a few times, or spending money on things that don't last. Just a thought. Many Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

Yep damn alerts...I knew you couldn't have been quite this long...LOL...Hope that you stay out of that depression been there and go there every now and then...may that makes us more normal than some...LOL...any how just remember..you got a lot of us who care for ya!!! Big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I have now started reading my alerts from the top as I am sooooooooooo way behind. I hate that you are feeling so low, it's the most horrid feeling on earth, been there done it ya see? Its good that Cindy is helping you out too, you two are so lucky to have each other.
Keep well and fight the downer ok?
Hugs Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Why do I never get your alerts?? :-(
I hope you feel better soon hunny..glad your gal is so good to you..hugs from Florida..no worries on the comments..we know you're out there....
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Checking to see if you have updated since aol is eating alerts again....hope all is well!  Hugs,TErryAnn