Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wow, two days in a row!!

 
Tag by Donna over at "D's Designs"
 
Good Morning everyone :)
Just a quickie entry this morning because I have to shower and get ready for work soon.
 
As you might have been able to tell by the ending of my last entry my focus did that magickal vanishing act that is does all the time.  It's so strange at times, like hitting a brick wall as far as my thoughts are concerned :( it sucks at the best of times.
 
Anyway, work - I'm accomplishing it, but every day that I go in, or night ~ I have to fight my panic issues.  Anytime I'm around that many people or sometimes even just a couple, I have those freaking panic attacks minor or major, doesn't matter what size they are whenever they happen they are damned uncomfortable.  I take Klonopin for the panic issues, every day I go into work I take them so I don't freak out.  I will have to go to a Dr. soon to have my prescription redone because I'm almost out and that scares me to death because I know what I will do if I don't have them.  No, it's not a addiction, it's life for me. I'm sitting here right now fighting anxiety and I hate it.  But, as the graphic today says...there is always hope and as long as I have that life is durable.
 
Cindy and I need to go to the grocery store tonight because we didn't get to go on Sunday which is our normal day of grocery shopping.  It will depend on how she feels and how I feel also.
 
She will probably be out on the jet ski on the lake this weekend ifthe weather is good with her Nephew... he's a little water baby :)  She is to being an Aquarian.  She loves the water.  She wants to take the "boys" (the puppies) down there also and see how they handle the water ~ if it will freak them out or not.  I hope they like it because that would make her very happy.
 
Okay, I'm unfocusing again... so I'm going to go and get things done.  Miss you and Hugz to all****

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..."Hope"! I thought the little birdy was bringing her "Dope"--silly me!
(Just kidding ;-)
I hope (Hope) those pups like water, too.
--Cin

Anonymous said...

I am really lucky in that I have never had anxiety issues.  There but for the Grace of God go I.  I think you are a lovely person and I wish that I knew a magic answer that would solve all your problems!  I bet the pups will love the water!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Teresa, sorry you have been having panic attacks lately,hope you and Cindy can go grocery shopping tonight, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go get a new 'script for my muscle relaxants and pain killers.  Hopefully the new doctor won't give me crap.  ugh...  I wish I could just write the damn prescription myself.  LOL

You know, we have three dogs.  The Golden LOVES the water.  He would lay in the water all day.  The other two would rather have a toe cut off than be wet in any way, shape, or form.  The cocker clawed all up my arm and around the back of my neck once just trying to get away from water.  LOL

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have a great one :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I am sorry anxiety is such a terrible struggle for you. I take Klonopin, too, and really understand it all-especially the part aabout it not being addiction-an assumption everybody who doesn't "get it" immediately jumps to. I hope you have a good doc who understands the difference, too. I'll be thinking about you. Many Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

I'm not on meds for panic, but yes, I do understand what it's like. When I first lost my hearing I was literally screaming inside if I had to deal with people, it's hard to communicate and fusterating. Now Yeah inside I still do what I call a little chill dance, but I'm getting better slowly, at least I hope so. Pickles loves the water, we have a creek on our property she loves to go there and jumps right in the water and splashes around comes out wet and muddy , then she wants to jump on me LOL. Guess it's not fun unless we are both wet and muddy. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I know what anxiety feels like, it usualy makes me loose sleep and when I do, I shout out and wake myself and everyone up.
Once I was so worked up I spat in my sleep as I was so anxious.
Gaz xxxxx