Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hey I'm doing a actual "Meme"  LOL - wouldn't you know that it's a long one??  I haven't done one of these in MONTHS.  This one is via Angela at "Dazzling Designs" aka ChillnnJville (gosh I hope I spelled that right) and thanks to Dianna for the Tag. Ok, here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning?   6:30 A.M. 

2. Diamonds or Pearls?  Either, Or... I like both, as long as they are tasteful.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Hannibal Rising 

4. What is your favorite TV show?  Hmmmm I have many - Ghost Whisperer, Most Haunted, Ugly Betty, CSI, CSI Miami, NCIS, Criminal Minds, The Unit, Rock Star (when it's on), Paula Dean's Home Cooking, Iron Chef America, The Sci Fi Channel etc.

5. What did you have for breakfast?  IHOP and ewwwwwww.

6. What is your middle name?  Lenora

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood, Italian, Chinese, Southern, "American", English/Scottish, Hungarian.

8. What foods do you dislike?   Anything Spicy, Mexican foods, German - I know there are more, just can't think of them right at the moment.

9. Your favorite Potato chips? Lays Kettle Chips Original

10. What cd have you been listening to lately? I haven't. 

11. What kind of car do you drive?  One with four wheels and is paid for ROFL.

12. Favorite sandwich?  Schlotzsky's Roast Beef Sandwich without Cheese, w/ lettuce, onion and extra mayo :)

13. What characteristics do you despise? Mean People, Gossipers, Nosy People.

14. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfy...lol

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Scotland, Ireland & Hungary. (Oh and of course Wales, had to add that, Margo reminded me LOL)

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'd have to say Coldwater Creek.

17. Where would you want to retire? Where ever my Cindy is.

18. Favorite time of day? Dawn and Dusk

19. Where were you born?  U.S. of A. :)

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't like sports.

21. Who do you think will not send this back? I dunno

22. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know.

23. Pepsi or Coke?  Diet Coke or Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

24. Beavers or Ducks? Either, Or...

25. Are you a morning person or night owl? neither ROFL

26. Pedicure or Manicure?  both

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballet dancer, a nun (I liked the outfit), choreographer, Archeologist lol

29. What is your best childhood memory? not awnsering this one.

30. Have you ever been toilet papering? No

31. Been in a car accident? a couple of fender benders, that's all.

32. Favorite restaurant? Joe's Crab Shack & Willie G's in Galveston.

33. Favorite flower?  Tulips, Daffodils, Crocus, Roses, Wisteria.

34. Favorite ice cream?  Pralines and Cream

35. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's

36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None

37. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Russ

38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Coldwater Creek, Pier One to name a couple. (actually I wouldn't do this unless I was rich, too much trouble to have to have the bills every month because I wasn't able to control myself)

39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Of Course, Everyone

40. Last person you went to dinner with?  My Cindy

41. How many tattoos do you have? None

42. How many people are you sending this to? To whoever reads the journal LOL

43. What time did you finish this e-mail?  7:06 PM

44. Favorite magazine?  Don't have one really if I had to chose it would be National Geographic & The Smithsonian.

45. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? No one impresses me enough to want to meet them.

46. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? I would be a University Level Pre 19th Century European History Professor or a Parapsychologist or a Archeologist.



 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I like your answers, Have you heard of the band Air ? Thier new cd Pocket Symphony is amazing, Mc Donald's is my favorie too, lol Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwww...#17. Sweet.
And #28 made me laugh...you liked the outfit?!!!
--Cin

Anonymous said...

I loved your answers Teresa!  I love reading and doing these things.  You always end up learing new things about the person!  I think they're alot of fun!  Don't forget you have a place to stay anytime you come over to England!  I almost choked with laughter when I read about the nun thing...I wanted to be a nun at one time too, but not because of the outfit, but because of Haley Mills in "The Trouble With Angels".  She made it look fun!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your answers.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your answers.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I don't do meme's, but am struck by how many I'd answer the same way. Numbers 10,11,13,14,15,(only Wales would be my first place to go),16,18,20,25,30,31,35,38, and 41. I knew we are sisters under the skin. Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

I always love when friends do these! It gives an insight to who they are......(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

The characteristic that I despise most in people is the lack of toilet training.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

I cant read this entry cos of the colours......... It made me see stars, Gaz lololol