Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Checking in

 
Artwork is Fiery Bonsai by Bill Anders
(have to find the link for his work will insert later)
 
Hello All :)
Just a quickie here - to let you all know how life is going.
I've still got that damned cold and now Cindy dear has it also - and She's not cursing me for it :)  isn't that nice?? It has settled in my chest mainly and if I'm not careful it will develop into bronchitis :(  Cindy's has settled in her head (shaking head).
The "Babies"  (all the critters) are doing fine, happy- healthy but NOT wise LOL.
Work is there... but glad I have one :)
I'm going to have to go for right now, need to get things done before getting ready for work.  I miss you all**

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you, too! --Cin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Teresa!  Hope you both feel better soon!
love,
marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Teresa, hope you and Cindy feel better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys start to feel better soon!  Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Bronchitis sssssssssuuuuucks....I get it almost every year.  I cough cough cough til I throw up...and start all over again.  Uch..

CHICKEN SOUP!  ;-)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you two are feel.ing poorly. I send you healing energy across Cybnerspace from CT to TX. Hope it helps. Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

Miss you too hon. Take care of you and Cindy! Hope your both feeling better soon. Give all the critters my love and of course Cindy too! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

you girls need to get better!!! take care of each other...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

If it gets into your chest and the cough gets bad -- you need to be on antibiotics.  You don't want pnuemonia!!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I know I am a but late here to put it mildly, but I hope both you girls are feeling better now?

Hugs, Gaz xx