Wednesday, April 9, 2008

                 

 

Good Morning!
 
Guess what??  I've got my broadband!!!  Whoooooohoooooo!!! (doing happy snoopy dance).
NOW I will be able to get to the journals the way I want to, won't have to wait 5 minutes or more for a page to upload or for me to be able to leave comments or do other things because I simply didn't have the time to respond to things etc. or I got damned bored waiting for the blasted pages to load! or getting booted off into the AOHELL cosmos. Sheesh.
I can't believe how fast I go now lol even faster than when we had broadband before tee hee :)  I was so happy when Cindy said it was ready ~ she spent 4 hours getting my computer ready for it, She's such a honey bunny and I love her with all my heart.
Bethe, I didn't get to get by for the thing you tagged me with because we had bad storms around here last night... I will get to it either this morning before work or after work this afternoon, it's not supposed to storm today.
The Tennessee Lady Volunteer Basketball (College) won another National Championship last night! Yipppeeee !!  Pat Summit is a awesome coach and the team is fantastic ~ they are loosing 4 (or is it 5?) players this year because they are graduating...not a good thing, she's (Pat) is going to have to be on a plane out there scouting for some more miracles.  Ok, I'm not one for sports at ALL ~ but Cindy got me into the Lady Vol's basketball..they are her FAV team.
Anyway they played Stanford University last night and danced circles around them ~ their offense and defense were fantastic...Stanford didn't know what hit them <g>.
I cooked dinner last night, made Chicken with Yellow Rice and Mushrooms with a tossed salad.  It was good... it's even better warmed up LOL.
Draco hasn't been feeling that well ~ the night before last his right eye was all swollen and the pupil was having trouble dilating...yesterday morning it appeared to be better, this morning his tummy has been upset etc.  I hope he's ok...I'm worried about him.  Keep my little boy in your thoughts 'k?
Guess what again?  It's Gaz's b'day tomorrow!! Hop over and wish him happy b'day if you get a chance...here's the link to his journal, the man is such a wonderful sweetheart!! "Diary of a Podgy Poof"  - AND it's Russ's b'day on Sunday! He's over here at "Inner and Outer Demons" I love him too... just as much as Gaz.
Okay, I'm gone for now.  Have to get things done and get ready for work... Hugz*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a doll!
Hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Broadband rocks, most have it here in the UK good for you, Gaz is in Spain for his Birthday and may have turned off his alerts, but I'll try anyway.

Enjoy your speedier web browsing.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Broadband!  Don' t know what I'd do without it!  I can remember when we got our first computer.  It used to take me 10 minutes just to get into my e-mail and that was when we used to have to pay for our computer connection by the minute!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm glad you are enjoying your new, speedier internet. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about the birthdays! I wait impatiently for Russ' journal each week! Your journal is wonderful and your pictures always amaze me. Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!  No worrries about the tagging thing.  I know you are busy, busy, busy!  So gald you got your DSL though~I got my cable and I am thinking of getting an even higher speed now.  Hmmm, an extra 20 bucks??  I'll have to think about it.  I didn't know abou the birthdays this week.  Will definately stop in & wish HB.  Did you know Russ lives around the corner of one of  places I lived.  It was suburb then, city now.  
You sound like such a good cook!  Glad your team won-And don't work too hard!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

 P.S.  Love the Cow!

Anonymous said...

You go, speedy!  I am so(not) patiently waiting for my computer problems to resolve themselves.  I've never tried yellow rice, it sounds good though.  I had some white chicken chili the other day that was Really delish-gotta figure out the recipe.  Have a great day and see ya(more often now)  :)
                                              Hugz,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

correction s'heart...the 4 hours was spent trying to learn how to network the 2 desktops and 1 laptop together on a wireless network and then getting it done.  (kicked my butt by the way).  yes, t is a wonderful cook and working on becoming an avid lady vol fan. I love you with all my heart.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your high speed going.  I can't imagine ever going back to dial up again.  I know you are happy.  I don't follow the Vol's basketball.  I'm more a football gal and follow the Titans.  This year is going to be our year in football, I can feel it...lol.  
Hugs, Joyce