Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I was TAGGED lol

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Bethe from over at Palm Harbor got me <grin> I haven't done one of these things in ages but I promised I would ~ don't be surprised if I don't remember a lot of things though... some things I can't remember, either from them being too painful, it's almost like amnesia (sigh) I hate it when those things happen with my memories.  But!!!  Here I go!

RULES

1. The rules of the game

2. Each player answers questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

 

QUESTIONS

1. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO

I was in Portland Oregon, working at a wonderful little diner downtown, I loved that job ~ living in a small victorian studio apartment with a huge iron (or steel?) clawfoot tub ~ always had enough hot water because we (the apartment building) had steam radiators for heat...and that in return heated the water.  Going to therapy twice a week and hiding when I wasn't at work or therapy, I was as close to agoraphobic as you can be without actually crossing into it.

2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO  LIST TODAY

I'm going to have to make it my list for tomorrow 'cuz it's already almost 6 p.m. here  lol. hmmmmm let's see ~

1.  get up and make coffee, make C's breakfast ~ check my emails and get ready for work.

2.  go to work

3. go get my nails done <very important thing here> lol

4. come home let the dogs out into the run and give them some love.

5.  cook dinner, do dishes, watch some TV, shower and go to bed and start over the next day.

3. SNACKS I ENJOY

olive tapinade (that may be spelled wrong) over a crispy crusted hard bread

pumpkin seeds

black olives with harvarti cheese

peanut M & M's

SOUP

fruits

4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE

Buy out massive amounts of old growth forests & give them to a organization such as the Sierra Club or a group like that who would protect them for generations to come.

I'd also purchase large areas of land and create no kill safe areas for cat's, dog's...even one's for retired circus animals, mistreated laboratory animals etc.  where they could live out the remainder of their lives happy, healthy and loved.

Create Women's Shelters ~ we need far more of them and create educational systems to further their ability to take care of themselves and their children if there are any.

finally for me ~ I'd buy up around 3 or 400 hundred acres in prime mountain land in the pacific northwest..hire security guards to patrol it ~ build myself a english style country cottage with 3 bedrooms, living room, 4 bathrooms, a huge library/study, dining room and a kitchen to die for.  I'd have 1 vehicle that would be all terrain, have my own generator to supply  my energy needs, grow my own vegetables and herbs...have cow's, sheep, horses, cats, dogs, have my own well ~ oh and the property would have to have a river running through it and maybe a waterfall. Of course Cindy would be there lol.

5. BAD HABITS

I'm a terrible procrastinator

I like to eat too much

I smoke

I can be too harsh on people (in my head)

 

6. 5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

Oregon

Texas

Georgia

 

7.  5 JOBS I'VE HAD

waitressing

nursing

worked at a few dr's offices

5 PEOPLE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT:

Linda from over at Sangria Two

Indigo from over at Raven's Lament

Missie from over at Missie's Upside Down World

Gazker from over at Diary of a podgy poof!

Russ from over at Inner & Outer Demons.

 

 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had create a womens shelter as well..great answers.


Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Teresa, loved your answers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

cool answers!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your "billionaire" answers. (And your fave snacks, too!) --Cin

Anonymous said...

LMAO~Sisn't mean to guilt you into this you know.  Meme's are something I like to do all the time.  Thought I'd like to know you a bit~AND you'd have some interesting answers.  AND YOU DID!  All so very interesting.  
I lived at a Battered Women's Shelter for a while with my kids. Long story~I shy away from telling.  Too painful.   Anyway, so good to get to know you : )

hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Since you already know me so well, I wont have my feelings hurt by you not listing me as someone you want to get to know.  We know each other pretty good I would say ole friend.
Love you!
Probably wont fill this out on my blog, but I'll answer the questions just for you and email then to you since I wuv ya so much. LOL
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Gee, you haven't given much thought to what you'd do if you were a billionaire, huh?!  LOL

~Amy

Anonymous said...

great answers..you're a nurse? I did NOT know that one!
hugs
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

like your blog, cool pic's and looks good in black!

Anonymous said...

What a  wonderful way to spend a Billion dollars!  I've got a few of those bad habits.  We learn more about the writers with every entry.  And still we keep coming back!(LOL)
                                        Hugz,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Okay okay...I'll do it, but my answers won't be as cool as yours!

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Great answers Teresa, and I'm glad you didn't tag me! lol
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/