Monday, April 14, 2008

This video is by one of my favorite singers, some of you have heard her I'm sure, some of you haven't maybe.
When I listen to this woman's music, her voice...she takes me back to a time I think I've lived - in the past.  A lot of you don't believe in reincarnation or past lives but I do and because of the way her music makes my soul absolutely quiver and brings me peace, no matter what I'm doing or what I'm feeling when I listen to her ~ this is what makes me so certain that I was in some of the places/times that she paints in my heart and soul. 
I hope you enjoy her the way I do.
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see what you mean and agree ,yes a lovely voice ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I figure I'm doing good to get through one life without trying for more...lol.  I respect your belief though and I loved her voice and the song.  Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised you like her hon...At one point before my deafness I owned every single CD she ever put out. I miss hearing her beautiful melodic voice. Her music was always a comfort to listen to. Just one more thing we have in common (winks)...(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful voice!  Love the video and song.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I like it!  I'm checking out her other songs on YouTube, too!!!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Teresa!  Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can't believe in reincarnation becuse there's no way in  hell I'm ever coming back here!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

I have never heard or seen her before but I'm betting she's Irish...;-) that red hair and the accent ..dead giveaway...
hope you are having a good week...
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Loved the music...she has a beautiful voice.  When my grandma died she died a few times before she actually went...the time before the last she came to and said see you all next trip.  Wishing you a great day...hope that things at work turn around for you....I hear what you say about an infection that spreads..take care of yourself..you are in my thoughts and prayers!  Hugs,TerryAnn