Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HIT YOUR FRIENDS UP @ SENDMECOMMENTS.COM
SendMeComments.com

Just as the caption puts it "checking in" ~ I've had the cold flu the last few days and have been feeling utterly crappy, still am ~ tried going to work yesterday and wound up going home and I called in today, been running a fever, coughing a lung out, head stuffy, aching, sneezing etc. etc.  I just had gotten over a stomach flu a few days before this ughhhhhhhh I hate it.  Anyway, I wanted to let you know what I'm doing or NOT doing and that sooner or later I'll be back to write a entry.  Cindy is probably tired of my ass being sick all the time lately.  Toodles.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl!  I hope you feel better soon.  sending ((Hugs))  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon hon. The weather is a mixture of weirdness here surprisingly I haven't come down with anything. Doc is recovering from food poisoning. Somehow the words from my lips "I wouldn't recommend eating raw clams from around this area" completely missed his ears. Me? I look like I had a starring role in a slasher movie. One of my inside cats got out and was terrified, I got her to the door and then she decieded to freak out. Sigh add a few more deep slashes to the menagerie across my chest and right arm. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I had a horrid cold last week just lays you so low, I think it's the changes in the weather, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick.  I've been lucky this past year and haven't come down with even a cold...just some sinus discomfort.  Hope you feel well soon and I'm sure Cindy is tolerant of anything you do (grin).
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww hope you feel better soon hon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you're feeling sick again.  I hope you start to feel better real soon!  (((hugs)))
Love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope you  feel better soon.  It just sucks being sick.  Get yourself some chicken soup.
                                                      Hugz,  Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly can't help getting sick...your Cindy knows that.  I hope you feel better soon!
Sending you love and chicken soup...
Connie

Anonymous said...

I'm so far behind..I hope you are better by now...
hugs
Lyn