Wednesday, June 4, 2008

                                     

This is going to be a short entry but I wanted to let you know that I'm still down with this flu bug.  I went in to work yesterday and it did me in, tried to go in again today and my boss sent me back home and told me to get completely better before I come back and he was being a sweetheart about it not being a boo head, he's a honey bear.
Not this past weekend but the weekend before (when I first started feeling sick) Cindy and I tore out the paneling in the hallway and put up sheetrock ~ Cindy did most of it I helped where I could, both of us couldn't fit in the hallway with the ladder and everything else that was in there but it was done and got the seams etc. plastered and sanded ~ now it needs another coat of plaster on the seams and a final sanding then we will prime the walls and paint them.  The day before yesterday we got the first of the new windows in and it looks great.  I was ready to lay down and croak about that point but thankfully the guy only took about an hour and I was able to lay down after that, the fever part of this flu is what's draining my butt ~ that and the hacking up a lung in the middle of the night. ughhhhhh.  I hope it's better soon.
Hope everyone is doing great ~ will come back when I feel better....Hugz*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still feeling poorly.  Feel better soon sweetie.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

So sorry your sick babycakes!  I hope you get better very soon!
Luv ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

This bug is being very hard on you.  Take it easy.  Hope the remodeling continues to go well.
                                                             Smiles,  Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww hon hope you feel better soon, mail will be going out for you Friday, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

This has been alooong bug.  I feel so bad fo ryou, but glad you "checked in" again.  The remodel is going to feel simply wonderful when done.  Get some rest and get 100% well.  ((HUGS))  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon Teresa!  Take care of yourself and get plenty of the rest you need to do that!!!  If I lived closer I'd make you some chicken soup!
love,
marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better soon!  Linda