Sunday, June 8, 2008

                               

The artwork in this entry is by a artist called  Guillermo Portieles ~ the pieces are called Nature in Balance I and II.
 
I was reading back over my journal since I started this one & I realized how many times I repeat myself or blah, blah, blah about the same old thing over and over.  It made me sad and anxious.  I was thinking don't I have anything more in my life than the humdrum of existence?  I still have the anger now as I did then about some issues, I still have the same freaking "issues" period!    I don't understand if that means I'm not growing or am I stagnant? Am I merely so used to thinking one way that I can't break out of it? or have trouble doing so?
I don't know, will have to think about things I guess.
 
Cindy is in the hallway currently applying primer to the walls, once that's dried she will paint them (Draco and Lares are being her "assistants" lol ) ~ we picked a color called "hot chocolate" it's a warm brown color and since she and I both like dark colors this will be nice.  She's doing a great job and I'm proud of her.  Later on I'm going to haul my rear end out of this house with her and go grocery shopping, we haven't been since I've been ill and I don't trust her to go by herself LOL I use a list and she buys whatever catches her eye ~ I know everything that is in the pantry and fridge/freezer ~ so I purchase according to what is already existing to make meals and what we are out of for ex: staples, milk, eggs etc. She hates grocery shopping, I enjoy it.  I'm feeling very tired so I don't know what's going to finally come of the grocery shopping, I think I have energy then I actually move around and try to do things and I realize how out of it I really am.
Guess I will go for now, will get around to the journals sometime this week ~ Till later*
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the artwork...but then again, you knew I would. We have similar tastes in artists it would seem.  
I think we write whatever we are thinking...whatever we are doing at the time...and I dont think it's boring at all.  If it was boring, nobody at all would read our words now would they...so ponder that ok?
You keep writing, just like you do, and by the way...thanks for letting me have a peek into your life.
Luv ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

It will take some time to regain your strength.  Don't rush yourself Sweetie.  BTW, I love the artwork.  Have a good week.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Love the Artwork! I tend to repeat myself as well your not stagnant at all, but there are times when it's hard to get past stuff and you will when ready.

Take care

Yasmin

xx

Anonymous said...

Teresa, my computer crashed last night so I'm very uphappy, Hope you feel better soon, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Teresa, what beautiful art work.  The issues you're mentioning aren't easy to deal with.  Especially when the problems that evoke the feelings still happen.  Learning to deal with those problems in a different way takes time, journaling about it does help.  If you want to talk, email me.  
I'm afraid I'm more like Cindy when it comes to grocery shopping, although I mean well and take a list...........
I think the hot chocolate sounds like a great color for a hallway that you want a warm feeling in.   Hope you're feeling more energetic soon.
                                                       Hugz,  Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork.  So fragile, the balance.  I know I repeat things in my jouranl also.  and sometimes I thinkto myself, "did I already tell that story?"  But new people are always popping in.  As far as being repetiative, no hun.  You are just being yourself and the journla is yours, not really for us.  youcan write whatever you want.  I'm still here : )  Getting out will do you a world of good.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Todd is hopeless when I send him to the grocery store by himself.  he inevitably comes back with the wrong thing every time.  The only way it works is if he calls me on the mobile when he is in there and I talk him step by step through the store and item by item!  I'm like his satellight nav for the grocery store!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Don't look at it as repeating your life or events, rather dipping into the well once again to examine what is in your heart and mind. As long as you need to understand the underlying workings to your soul, your days and emotions will continue on repeat...sometimes we get one of those aha moments that wake us out of our stupor and then we go back through the archives searchins for another. Love the beauty and serenity of the artwork hon. Reminds me of you...a delicate balance of emotions and beauty...

Doc would get nothing short of hotdogs, tunafish, NA beer if left to his own devices in the grocery store. I swear he would forget to eat if I didn't fix his meals. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I like using a list and my husband loves to just go buy whatever suits his fancy at the time.  I have to know what is for dinner each night of the week so I don't get stuck with not knowing what we are going to eat!  I know I am kinda anal.  Linda