Saturday, June 21, 2008

                  

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Not much going on in this little corner of the world, worked today at lunch, came home and watched some of a movie with Cindy then I cooked dinner ~ Fried Catfish, Hush puppies, vegi...she took the leftover's over to her Mom's lol.
Been feeling kind of down the last couple days and not sure why.  A heaviness inside of me.  It doesn't have anything to do with Cindy or I ~ maybe it's just "life".
Work is fine, so it's not that - other than my impatience with incompetence.  Bugs me when people do things half assed when it's much easier to do things correctly the first time, you know?  I know that I'm not perfect by any means but at least I make the effort to try to NOT be incompetent.
It's blazingly hot these days and even when it rains (which I usually look forward to) I know within an hour or so after the rain it's going to be a sauna outside and no matter what it leaks it's way inside our home.
Okay, since I can't seem to find anything positive to say I guess I will go ~ I hope all of you are safe and happy**

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Hugs) Sending good vibes your way dear friend. Your in my thoughts always. Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've got the blues.  Or whatever they are.  I know there are times when I just get in a funk for no apparent reason.  Hope yours doesn't last long.  
Happy Solstice-a day late.  
                                                          Hugz,  Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope your down feeling goes away soon!!  Smiles!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Life is like that from time to time.  We have our ups and downs.  I think it's only natural. Thankfully the ups mostly outweigh the downs!  (((hugs)))
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

"impatience with incompetence" is EXACTLY what I've been feeling lately.  You probably handle it better than I do.  I'm always on the verge of screaming bad words!!!  (!!!)

Love ya,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling rather 'meh.' myself.  

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs these days, and my depression exists on many levels...so I feel your pain my friend.  
Sending you a big hug...
Connie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read your feeling down :(  I get days like that sometimes, there is never a reason for it it's just the way you feel.  Don't over analyse youself xx  i bet your just fine really xxx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I hope the heaviness lifts-life doesa grab you sometimes even when things are going well. Although I don't comment much, I do read you (on my good days) and thank you for your friendship[ which I value a lot. Take care of yourself, Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, hope you are feeling better by now Teresa, Love and Hugs Lisa