Saturday, April 21, 2007

S.Troll attack

This beautiful picture is called "Starfish" by "bernie".
 
Listening to:   Boston's Greatest Hits.
 
Isn't this a beautiful photo?  I wish I could take pictures like this person.  I've seen places like this on the coast of Florida throughout my life at times.
Thank you all for all your encouragement.  The "troll" struck again this morning, am thinking I will leave the comment there for all of you to read then when I write my next entry I will delete and block it.  Wanted to let you see what they said, this is just one of them.  Some people need to find some other way to use up their time. (shrug)  anyhoo, not letting it bother me, they are what they are and apparently can't help themselves, I just won't feed into their addiction and envy of others.
I am writing now because I won't have time to for the next couple of days I think, won't get off of work today till around midnight sometime.  If I'm not too tired I may write tomorrow but don't count on it LOL.
Eegaads my nose hurts    Lares was chewing on my hand and he reared up and caught the inner edge of my poor nose with his tooth and ripped it a little. Damn that hurt!  We are trying to teach them not to do that, manners in other words.
I'm hoping work today will be smooth and uneventful - this one guy there yesterday put me in the most crappy mood..was sarcastic to everyone for the rest of the day. If he's there today I'm not going to give him that power, just going to ignore his a**.  Poor Cindy didn't know what to make of it LOL.  I'm rarely like that, I allowed the creep to ruin my whole day and Cindy and the babies (cat's & dog's) suffered for it.
I'm sorry Baby for being a boohead.
I'm wondering about "bands" these days - I realize yes, there are some good one's out there in this day and age, yet so many sound alike.  Classic Rock n Roll, nothing will ever beat that.  Toto, Asia, Boston, Chicago, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Styx, Foreigner, Kansas, Blue Oyster Cult...you know those kinds of bands? I miss them so much, luckily we have CD's etc. to listen to them with.
Sometimes I wish I really understood sports more, Donna over at "This, That and Hockey" writes about her love of Hockey all the time and it's like I'm reading greek  LOL Or like when Cindy watches Basketball, or Russ mentions sports...I have never had a interest in sports at ALL.
I even hated PE is school lol.
Well, I think I'm going to go now, have to start preparing to go to work.
Love you all and have a wonderful weekend ok?
Wind to thy Wings*
 
 
P.S. The troll entry is in the previous entry's comment section.
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT, let a Troll ruin your day.... But Lordy, did ya check out his blog? Talk about screwed up...... Sheeesh! I think he's on something BAD, maybe he should share with us what it is huh? Poor Cindy, I bet she was thinking, WTF?
Anyways, enough of giving him air time, I hope your nose gets better and that you have a good wekend.
Remember, if he strikes again, block the wanker! ;-)
Gaz xxxxx

Anonymous said...

awwww ((((((Gazker)))))) Thank you Honey, you may rest assured I will be blocking them, just wanted to let you all read it before I did. Love ya, Teresa

Anonymous said...

I never liked Trolls! LOL.  Weird looking things don't ya think?  Hopefully this person will leave you alone.  Have a great weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Theresa, I'm so sorry you had a troll strike your journal, that is the reason my first journal is private, you seem like an amazing girl so pay no attention to anything trolls post in your journal, hope that old troll crawled back under the rock it slithered out from, hope you and Cindy have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

So of course I went to read the comment.  All I can say is 'the hell?'  ::cackle::  Somebody been hittin' the moonshine or sumpin'!!!  

Am I bad to laugh?  Hee...you know you laughed too.

::hugs::

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am glad you left he link to Bernie. Beautiful photos. That startfish is making me miss the beach.
Teaching a puppy some manners is a tough job. Hey, where are the photos? They must be getting really big. --Cin

Anonymous said...

I looked and couldn't find the comment you mentioned.  I guess you deleted it -- but I can guess who it was from.  Blog gremlins are a tight-knit group of retards who are jealous & mad  that no one wants to read about their pathetic lives.  Keep fighting.  I love you, Teresa -- but you and I would not get along on a roadtrip because I HATE classic rock.  We'd be fighting over the radio the whole way. LOL

Love ya,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Life's too short to dwell on the negative.  Don't let anyone rain on your parade!  Love the picture at the beginning of this entry.  I could never get into sports much although I do love to watch figure skating and gymnastics on the telly when I can.  Today is the annual London Marathon... 26 kilometers of torture ... I can't imagine anyone willingly putting themselves through that, although plenty do!  I'd rather watch from the sidelines and cheer them on!  Life is a big enough marathon for me, and I'm running as fast as I can ... dancing too!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

The idiotic troll is making his way around to several friends journals as well. I went and checked his journal out to see what his problem was. All the comments where made by him. Who the hell comments on their own journal?? He is so not worth another thought. You and Russ and all the rest are more than that little creep could ever hold in a single cell in his body. (Hugs) Indigo