Friday, April 20, 2007

Wondering

 tag by Chris at Cabs Creations.

Good Morning All  :) 

I hope this entry finds everyone at least somewhat content, feeling better etc. in their lives, after all it is Friday - though for me tomorrow is my "Friday".

I wanted to say, to let you know, that what I wrote yesterday was not meant in any form or fashion to offend anyone; nor was it an attempt to trivialize what has happened at Virginia Tech, it was only my own personal feelings and opinions on the matter 'k?  So don't hold them against me.  If they sounded harsh or I didn't care about what happened, I'm sorry for that also because believe me I'm anything but indifferent to it, I've cried more than once for the whole tragedy, 9/11 STILL makes me cry to this day and probably will for many more years to come.

My darling Cindy says to thank you for your well wishes, that she is feeling better now-at least a little bit more so.  She hauled her a** off to work this morning; privately I thought she should have stayed home but I would have had to tie her to the bed :::rethinking that:: you know that would so NOT be such a bad thing <wyked grin>::: poor Baby is a workaholic.  Other than when I was at work yesterday (had a short day) I was with her... even when she was sleeping.  She doesn't care for soup of any kind really so I brought home a rotisserie <sp?> chicken from walmart, baked a potato, warmed up some peas and had a salad for dinner <She likes the white meat, I like the Dark so that's a GOOD thing ROFL> the point is, She ate...She isn't sick to her tummy, it's a cold so her tummy wasn't bothered - fixed Strawberry Shortcake with Whipped Cream for dessert (used pound cake because Cindy doesn't like sponge cake of any kind) She did wake up around 2 a.m. burning up with the fever so She got up and splashed cold water on her face etc. then came back to bed. I worry about her when She's ill - but then we all do when people we love aren't feeling well, right?

I guess I better be going now, I have things to do before I get ready for work..I hope you all liked the jokes I sent out this morning - again - if you don't want me to forward them to you, please let me know nicely :)  I'm only trying to make people smile :)

Wind to thy Wings*

 

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the jokes Teresa.  I, for one, enjoyed getting them and reading them.  I sent them on to my Todd so he could have a chuckle too.  Glad that Cindy is feeling better.  It's always hard when the one you love is ill.  Hope you have a great weekend together!
Marie

http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/


Anonymous said...

hi hunny.. I am not getting your alerts for some reason.. I am sorry to hear your cindy was ill..i sure hope she is better soon... have a great weekend...i had a giggle at the tying her to the bed comment..LOL..
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I would never think of you as being unfeeling to the pain of others. Your entry yesterday was just fine. And those jokes gave me my first laughs of the day. Thanks. (Poor Jose!) --Hugs, Cin

Anonymous said...

Theresa, I meant to tell you yesterday that I agreed with everything you said in your entry , glad Cindy is feeling better , I sent you the link to my journal but I just started a fan fiction journal yesterday too in which I will be writing about Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle from CSI , Jorja Fox is my favorite actress in the world but William Petersen is just amazing too, let me know if you want the link for my fan fiction journal too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your J was fine yesterday, I even said I agreed with you.... I hope that the lurkers wer't at it sending vile mails.......... Jokes? Keep em coming, I loved the walking on water.
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

MMM - pound cake.  (haa...all Homer Simpson here....LOL)

We had watermelon yesterday.  It's not quite at its' peak yet.  Actually, the strawberries we got a couple days ago weren't either....  but just now I started thinking 'ooh...peaches...canned peaches..peach pie!'

Hi, my name is Amy and I have a food addiction.  ROFL

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekened.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Never worry about offending people with YOUR words in YOUR journal!!  There's a small band of us independent-thinking bloggers who are fighting these nasty blog gremlins by

1. blocking them
2. blocking their emails
3. never responding to them or commenting in their sad little blogs (that's what they want)
4. reporting any abusive, threatening comments/emails to AOL.
5.  writing whatever the fuck we want!

Keep it up!  You're awesome!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

DON'T LISTEN TO RUSS. HE IS NOT INDEPENDENT HE IS ONE OF THE BLOG GROUPS THAT CONTROL THE TOP TEN. CAN'T USE SEE HE TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. RUSS IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, BUT HE'S SO STUPID YOU CAN SEE THROUGH HE-SHE.    JIMMIE BeBAD

Anonymous said...

Bebad says that Russ is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Sheeee-iiit, my Russ would never dress up as a sheep. He lets his inner wolf MAN hang right out. That's why I love him.
Teresa, honey, you say any damn thing you please.
Love,
Cin