Saturday, October 20, 2007

hey, hey, heyyyyyy

       

 

Hello all  :)
 
Me again! can you believe it?? I can't  lol.
 
Cindy and I both had to work today, She got off work first, came home and started to work on the yard.  I got home and told her She was going to take some Cindy time, take a nap etc.  before this though her poor legs and feet were rather sore from being on them all week; So, I massaged her calves and feet for her then tucked her up into bed.  She's still sleeping and I'm glad for it, She needed this and by damned I was going to see that She did it.  Aren't I a good girlfriend?? I think so  LOL.
Anyway, the Boys are in their run feeling that wonderful Autumn weather that is zinging around here - f i  n  a  l  l  y  !!!!! 
Work for me was rather slow today, they had a parade going on downtown so everyone was there instead of in our restaurant like they should have been <grin>.
Tomorrow Cindy is taking her nephew to the Thomas the Train thingy... he loves Thomas :)  So She will be gone most of the day with that.
The b/f is gone tonight also, over at a friends house so that's leaving lots of peace and quiet around here - that woman can talk your ear off and She is always on the phone - how can one person have so much to say let me ask you??  Me? I'm rarely on the phone.  I hate it truthfully, the only people I talk on the phone to are Cindy or her Mom occasionally.  The b/f was gone last night also so Cindy and I were able to have a nice dinner at home and relax watching T.V.  The Boys were happy with that event also... they love it when we are both home and in the living room with them, they are totally content when that happens.
Okay, I'm going to go for now - going to see about bringing the Boys in.
Blessings everyone!

                           

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, glad you and Cindy had a good day today, in the new Entertainment Weekly there is an awesome Jorja article with some stunning pictures of her too, Hugs to you and Cindy,  Lisa

Anonymous said...

The phone...ugh!...I hate it, too.
I remember taking my little one to see Thomas. I hope they have as wonderful a time as we did. --Cin

Anonymous said...

What Cin said!  I hate talking on the phone!!!

love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I don't mind talking on the telephone, but the person I am talking to need to talk as well.  I hate having one sided conversations!  Sounds like you and Cindy have had some really precious time together as a couple lately and that's wonderful!  
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I hate the phone, too!  I never realized there were so many people that hated phones.  I mean, I don't mind if somebody calls me, says what they have to say, and hangs up.....but when they go on and on and on....ugh...

We're supposed to get 40s come Monday down here!  woohoo!!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

wake me up I must be dreaming...3 entries from you??? ;-)
i hear you on the waitress thing....I always tip well the thought of what they could do to my food is reason enough...LOL
have a good Sunday...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Aint it time ya ditched that bitch? You only have fun when she ain't around.
Hugs, Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being on the phone all the time.  I use my cell for work or short calls.  We've got some Autumnal temps and winds blowing around here.  
                                              Smiles,  Leigh