Saturday, October 6, 2007

Vacancy - that area between my ears? it's missing something LOL

tag by Donna over at "This and that and Hockey"
 
Good Morning !
 
Well, not much has been happening in our neck of the woods (insert deep sigh here) <grinning>. 
So far Autumn seems to have forgotten it is supposed to be "happening" - though a few of the trees in this area are starting to change. The temperature? that's another matter entirely <scowl> it's still hot as blazes, only the early morning is it somewhat cooler - Mother Nature fooled me drat it. It's been in the 90's by afternoon.
 
 
At the moment, the boys are in the run (for those that don't know the term "boys", they are our border collie puppies 9 going on 10 months old) and they are running their little hearts out and wrestling with each other.  They are so sweet .  Heathen is "heathen", Kissy? She's still shy as usual.
I was thinking this morning that I have no idea what the world events are...used to be I'd know most everything major happening - not now  been working & taking care of things here I've not had time to really watch the news or current affairs.  I DO know that Britney Spears had her kids taken away, Pamela Anderson is considering getting married again lol. 
 
 
Ghost Whisperer premiered with it's season last Friday, was working last night so Cindy recorded the show for me last night.  I think my fav shows so far this season are, of course, Ghost Whisperer,  Kville, CSI Miami, Ghost Hunters, CSI NY, CSI (the original), Bones, The Unit, Bionic Woman, Criminal Minds to name a few.  I've been waiting for "Most Haunted" (it's on the travel channel on Friday nights) to start it's new season yet so far it's only been reruns...hope they do have a new season.
Cindy has been building a fenced in  back yard so the boys will have a larger play area - started last weekend, hopefully will be finished this weekend.  They will love it I'm sure.  We will be seeing about getting the jet ski's "winterized" soon so they won't be a problem once summer rolls around again.
My friend Terry seems to be doing ok, she is still mourning about Alfie's loss, but she will pull through it.  With my schedule etc. it's been hard keeping in contact with her like I'd like.
 
 
Okay, that's enough for now...hope everyone has a great weekend!!
 
Blessings,
Teresa
 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! The weather is definitely NOT Autumn weather. It's been in the upper 80's here in NY too. I'm looking forward to the cooler temps that are SUPPOSE to be here by now. Autumn is my favorite of all the seasons. Trying to talk Doc into escaping to the mtns. either today or tomorrow for a day. By next summer I want to put in a fenced in section of the yard for Pickles. Being a working dog she has to be on a leash outside at all times. The only exception would be a fenced in area. She loves to run and run hard. I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. Your comments always make me feel loved. I know I have a sister in you always. I hope you realize I'm here for you as well. Give Cindy a hug for me. Have a great weekend hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hi there..it has been raining for 5 days straight here..I am so over it and ready for Fall but is still humid and in the 80's!
have a great weekend..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

It was in the 80's here... last night it was about 82 when I went to bed at 12:00... talk about freaky weather!!!  
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Can you do some pictures of the boys?  I'll bet they're adorable.  The weather here is warmer than normal, but only in the 80's daytime and 60 at night.  Last year at this time, I was shovelling 5" of snow out of the drive.  But that's MI weather for ya.  
                             Smiles,  Leigh

p.s. Thanks for the comment, I'm going to walk with the Goddess for awhile today.

Anonymous said...

Teresa, would love to see some  new pictures of the boys, hope you and Cindy have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.  We like a lot of the same shows.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We had snow showers this morning. Didn't stick here but farther up the mountain I can see getting whiter and whiter as the drizzly day goes on. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts :-) Cin

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't know what's going on the world...it's so depressing.

xxxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

As usual I loved this little catch up with you.  You really do need to post more often!!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I'm slowly working on catching up, and alays enjoy your catch up entries. Margo