Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's an entry lol

      

 

Good Morning  :)
 
Things are very pretty this morning (at least to me lol)  I've been up since 3:30 a.m., couldn't sleep, too many things on my mind and my back was hurting me so I got up anyway.
The weather is wonderful, reminds me of Oregon lol - the wind is howling, it's about 44 degrees out there - it's trying to rain a little so, in other words...beautiful LOL.  I feel badly for Cindy because she will be out in the wind today and she will be bone deep cold by the time she gets home tonight.  Her Doctor's appt. for her wrist/hand is tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. it's been swollen for the past few days and she can't even get the ring off of her finger from her right hand ugghhh.  Poor Baby :(
The boys are so funny, they do so NOT like that wind - it has all kinds of noises and smells to it that they don't understand.  Cindy took them out early this morning and she said it was like they were saying to each other "okay, lets go fast and do our business - go, go, go...I want back in the nice warm house and out of the way of the creatures that are in the woods"  LOL.   The back of our property is nothing but a thick dense pack of woods...so there are racoon's, owls, opossums, wild cats, coyotes etc. out there.  I won't go walk in the woods because of the spiders..they are everywhere and you never know when you will walk into one of their huge webs...yuck, yuck, yuck.  There are all kinds of insects out there - quite a few of them poisonous.
I was out on the carport earlier and there was a rather large gust of wind ripped through and I heard this huge groaning/creaking/crashing sound out from across the road in front of the house - either a tree went down or something ripped off of something over there (there are barns etc.)
Okay, guess that's enough for now... I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Hugz**********************

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your writing more often again.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love waking up to the chilly weather also.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm hypnotized by those little witches...there they go...whoosh. Hee hee. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Teresa, hope the winds die down soon, have a blessed day and thank you for the tags, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope things go okay for Cindy tomorrow.  I love walking in the woods, even though I'm like you with the spider webs.  The boys are just young enough to be spooked, someday it'll be you girls that want them to hurry up out there in the weather.  Have a great week.  
                                    Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Shivers...... I hate this cold weather!
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm with the dogs!  I think the wind would get to me eventually!  I like it in small doses!  Cute little witch you have there.  Wherever do you find these things?
marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I love the cold weather but that's probably because I live in the sunshine state and we only get "cold' weather for maybe 2 months of the year....
I love your graphics...
happy weekend!
Lyn