Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New pictures of the "boys"

A few of you have requested updated photo's of the boys ~ here are a couple from when they were a couple weeks old & some new one's. They are kind of blurry 'cuz we couldn't get them to stay still enough for the digital camera, but you will get the idea.  There are also a couple of some flowers from our back yard, don't know what they are called just know I like them :)

 "Draco" 

         "Lares"

For those of you that don't know... Lares was the first born of the litter and Draco was the last born... Draco looks just like  his Momma.

 The boys when they were  few weeks older ~ aren't they sweet?

 Draco "herding" his brother...remember, they are "working" dogs... they herd EVERYTHING  lol.

  "wrestling"      I can jump higher than you! (like I said "blurry" couldn't get them to be still !  

 

   One of the slower moments LOL   

   definite slower moment... like they are saying "what do YOU want??? can't you see we are BUSY??

 

 Draco is thinking..."I am SO ignoring you"

 

 believe it or not, another "herding" movement...

 

 ya tired? I'm tired...breathe dang it, breathe...    

  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

 another "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" moment... LOL   

   

The End.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable!  And SO energetic!  Thanks for the pictoral introduction.  
I don't know what the flowers are, but they're beautiful.
                                   Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

They've gotten so big!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Teresa, they are gorgeous !!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMG they both look like my old Dog Sammy! Love em... Gaz xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  My goodness but they have grown!  They look like two very happy and healthy boys!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

This is going to keep the smile on my face for  long time today. --Cin

Anonymous said...

They look like they are having so much fun.  I think I need to go get my friends and run around like that for a bit!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

My goodness they are busy boys!

Bethe    

Anonymous said...

AM catching up very slowly, not commenmting as usual, but have to say, I love the pictures of the dogs. Tey really made me smile and understand why you two enjoy them so. Blessings, Margo