Tuesday, October 30, 2007

              

 

I find myself this morning fighting lassitude and a little bit of depression ~ actually a little more than a "little" - it has nothing to do with anyone here, has to do with my job quite a bit and just hormones and my brain chemistry.  Nothing really I can do about it (the hormones and chemistry part) it is what it is and all I can do is attempt not to give in to it.
I think next week I will go to a couple of the new restaurants and put in applications...it may help me feel better - there is a lot of "crap" going on at work as far as management and politics that I have no desire to get into while I am at work...just not into the games and drama; not to mention the unfulfilled "promises", one good thing about being a server is there are always (most of the time) jobs out there, especially this time of year.  I don't know, I may change my mind.  I'm awful about being in a place of work and staying there no matter how miserable I am because I feel safer there... I do not handle interviews well nor do I handle "change" well.  I'm bad, I know.
 
 Lares & Draco were outside this morning and the sprinklers came on ROFL... Lares was way over in the part of the yard where the sprinklers couldn't get him and Draco was racing around the one sprinkler head like a lunatic  :)  They are so sweet... Heathen?  he seems to be feeling better - still watching him though he still doesn't seem to be "quite right" to me.  Call it intuition or whatever the heck it is. Instinct?
 
I hope you all like the previous entry I made this morning, I think it's a cute poem, don't you?  lol     Yes, I will be doing a entry on Samhain (All Hallow's Eve, Halloween etc.) probably tomorrow if not later on today... just have to get my mind wrapped around it.
 
This past Friday night, Cindy and I went to this dance club and met some of her friends there, it was a nice time...we haven't been out in forever to a place like that - her friends seemed to be very nice.  Cindy seemed happy too though I know she was tired from working her ass off all week.  We got home, sat with the boys for a little bit & went to bed and I think we were both asleep within minutes...we are getting to be old women  lol.  Remember when you could stay up to all hours of the night?  Not anymore - takes you 2 to 3 days just to get your umph back  lol.
 
Alright, guess I will be going now - do me a favor?  Let me know if you think I am pushing my Spirituality down your throats?  I don't mean to, all I am doing is attempting to "broaden your horizons" or just letting you know & maybe learn (smile) there are so many "false tales" out there about what Paganism or Wicca is... a lot of lies and I try to bring you the truth about it.
 
Blessings**********

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I have been depressed lately too, between Jorja leaving CSI and the daylight savings time, hope you feel better soon hon, I hope if you apply at a new restaurant things are better for you, I hate change too !!!!!!!!!, You are fine with the spirituality, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

S'heart,
not the kind of "hormones and chemistry" that I want going on up in here right now. "wink wink".  I love you with all my heart, but don't forget to mention you brought the wet dogs in the house to pounce on me before I went to work.  Thank you sooooooooo much Honey.

Anonymous said...

It takes me a week to get it back together now!!!  And that is just from staying up till after midnight!  LOL  Linda

Anonymous said...

Maybe a change is what you need.  Hard as that is.  Glad to hear that Heathen's doing better.  I know what you mean about the late nights and lack of recovery.  
I think that the things you have been writing about Wicca have been wonderful.  I have to keep my Spirituality hidden at home.  And you've linked to some wonderful websites and information.  
                                           Blessings,  Leigh
                       

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the boys getting caught in the sprinklers!  what a giggle that must have been!
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Heathen is feeling better. I hope he is 100 percent soon.
Looking forward to your Samhain entry...I enjoy your spirituality entries.
Take care. --Cin