Friday, October 19, 2007

Note about below entry

I just wanted to make a note about my comments on males in the below entry...

I didn't write what I wrote to offend any of the gentlemen that read my journal (if there are any besides Gazker and Russikins <grinning at Russ>)  the one's I mentioned below are NOT gentlemen, they are idiots.  I have had in my past some very bad experiences with men and things like that bring about memories I'd rather not remember at any time but they will always be there (the memories) luckily because of the PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder for those of you that don't know) I have lots of empty spaces in my memory, for which I know I can be grateful seeing as how what I DO remember makes me feel.

So please, do not be offended or hurt.  I don't view all men the same, just slugs like the one's I've mentioned below.

Love you******

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa...slugs ;-) Cin

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I am so sorry you have had some bad experiences with men before, I have too and agree Russ is a true gentleman, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am still trying to play catch up, so I ain't got to the blog you are talking about yet.
Gaz xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Theresa, I am sorry you've had really bad experiences, and think your response to the A**hole was relatively mild, but to the point. Which he probably didn't get. Too bad managenent won't speak to men like that, politely but firmly asking them NOT to touch the waitresses. Margo