Monday, October 15, 2007

hum drum

 
Life is going...going...on  LOL.  I hope this entry finds everyone ok.  Not much been going on in this neck of the woods really, just the usual work, work and more work; either for myself or for Cindy ~ last weekend She finished the backyard fencing project for the boys, this weekend she got the gates done...the boys love it (I think you can tell by the photos below).  I love those dogs with a passion...Heathen and Kizmet too of course.  Heathen has taken it into his head that the dog's bones (toys) are HIS.  Sheesh, he lays all over them and when the boys try to get them back he hisses at them, doesn't hurt them or anything just hisses, like back off bro... you gave up your chance, now they are MINE!! (laughing).  It's so funny to see.
 
It's been raining all day today, I was up at 4 a.m. this morning and it started storming at 4:25 and it's been raining off and on all day... I LUV it.  We haven't had a good rain in a while now and we needed it badly.  The weather also has started to slowly but surely cool down.  I'm very happy about that also.
 
As some of you know I love horror movies.  This coming Friday (the 19th) the horror movies start at night through Halloween.  Isn't that excellent??  I'll be recording them while we are asleep because Cindy doesn't particularly care for horror flicks... soooooooo I have to watch them by myself (sigh).  Most Haunted on the Travel Channel has finally started their new season too...as well as Ghost Hunters on the Sci Fi Channel.  I wish I knew why I enjoyed this kind of programming so much... but anything Paranormal instantly has my attention.
 
Okay, going to go for now... will write again this week.
 
Hugz and Blessings to all of you.***********
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I am like Cindy, I do'nt do well watching horror movies, have a good week, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaa...Heathen is The Boss! --Cin

Anonymous said...

LOVE the graphics you have.   I'm the same way about the shows like "Ghost Hunters"  and all that.  Not so much with the horror movies, except the corny old ones.  LOL   I'll bet the puppies are in running heaven!  Cats just let us live with them, they're the true royalty in a home.  I can just picture it.  
      Have a great week and Smile,  Leigh