Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I received a "Nice Matters" award <BIG grin>

 

Can you believe it??? I received a "Nice Matters" award from Linda over at her journal "Sangria Two" wasn't that sweet of her? I think so! I wasn't expecting anything like that and there it is, Thank you Linda <smiling> I really appreciate it!
Here are 5 that I am nominating for their journals... if it were up to me there are many more that I would nominate, so really in all actuality, this is for everyone that has ever been nice to me! Hugz********
 
1.)  Russ over at "Inner and Outer Demons"
 
2.)  Gazker over at "Diary of a Podgy Poof"
 
3.)  Marie over at "Marie's Muses"
 
4.)  Indigo over at "Raven's Lament"
 
5.)  Lyn over at "Brit's Blog"



 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEE HEEH HEE, This is my 3rd Nomination this week......... I love ya xxxxxxx
Gaz....... Grinning like crazy

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations to you!! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

congrats... great choices
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Teresa, congrats on the award, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww Teresa, you deserve this as you are one of the nicest people I know!  (((hugs)))
oh and thanks so much for giving it to me!  You are a sweetheart and I am honored to be in such good company!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

thank you hunny bunny...you are Nice...very nice as a matter of fact...hugs to you and did i tell you lately i am so glad you're back!
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your place! Russ is one of my favorites too, and I'm really new to this.Going back to read more of your past entries!