Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures from Oregon

Well, here they are finally, some of the pictures anyway, not all of them turned out that well   There are a couple of the beach itself that I'm going to try to get to come out more clearly...so wish me luck.
The first few are of Lake Shasta and the Shasta Mt. Range, the pictures of the Bay and the boats are what you see right outside the back door of the condo, the seals are the seals that hang out with the fishing boats looking for handouts LOL.  They are "Sea Lions" by the way.  Hope you enjoy. 
 
  
 
 
 
  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos those mountains look great and the cute little seals, thanks for sharing.

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and area! Love the Sea Lions, they are a hoot...(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww pretty pictures, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Amazingly GORGEOUS  country!  I want to get there again sometime.

~Bethe  

Anonymous said...

Wnat a beautiful area.  I have always wanted to go there and now I feel as if I have!  Thanks so much for sharing Teresa!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful!  Linda

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!  I would love to have seals hanging outside my back door!
Missie

Anonymous said...

It does look beautiful and the sea lions are cute, too.           Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you saved the sunset till last...... Stunning.
Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

They are brilliant pics :o)  Thanks for sharing them with us xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife