Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I meant to include in the below entry a link to my "Cluster Map" which is at the bottom of the "About Me" portion...I find it very interesting because it lets you see where from all over the world who reads your journal!! Well, not "who" but where they live, no personal information just the general place.  I am saying this because they are getting ready to "archive" the current map (they do this once a year) and I thought maybe you'd like to look at it...I'm not sure if you all can click on it to make it bigger..maybe you will want to put one on your "About Me" section of your journals..I love it :)  If the map doesn't work as far as the link...just click the "Cluster Map" above for the link, will take you there and you can get all the info you need in order to put one on your journal.
Hugz*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having seen it on your journal I added the cluster map to mine,

Yasmin
x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got the UK, sown up then?
Gaz xx ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love these cluster map thingies.  I find it fascinating to see all the interesting places my page visitors come from!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/