Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tired

Uggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I really, really hope that I didn't offend anyone with my earlier entry today or rather yesterday.  It wasn't meant that way.  'k?
As for today? well, since it is now 12:30 a.m. Central Time it was then yesterday ~ My legs are killing me!  They are cramping badly and I can't sleep because of it.  Doesn't matter that I'm exhausted or anything else ~ yet they cramp ::scowl:: It was one of my double shifts and I swear I'm never going to work another Wednesday again lol.  They have this wine special on Wednesday's and people get tipsy as a result.  There was this group of women that came in with more money than class and proceeded to attempt to make my life hell, well, I gave them to one of the male servers and let him deal with these morons.  I cannot abide people like that, one's that think because they are well off they can treat anyone like they want to, does that make sense?  I knew I would wind up saying something to them so I have them to someone else, wasn't worth losing my job over their blasted attitudes.  Needless to say I'm going to inform the person that makes the schedule to NOT schedule me on Wednesday nights anymore.  I can't believe how badly they threw me off of my "stride" at work.  Arrogant bytches ::grrrrr'ing::
I guess when I think about it, it wasn't just their attitudes, it was MY experiences with alcohol and my ex that made me so blasted uncomfortable ~ drunkenness in any form puts me immediately on the defensive & self protective, the only one that it doesn't bother me with is My Cindy.  It's a trust factor, you know?
It's raining outside at the moment and "the boys" are passed out asleep on the kitchen floor, Heathen the cat is too!  Cindy is sound asleep herself, just wish I were also.  I have a double Thursday too so I don't know if I will be able to do a entry on this day, it will depend.  I'm just thankful that Thursday is my last double for this week, the rest are lunch shifts.
Okay, I'm going to try to sleep again for what it's worth.
Thank you for all the comments that were left for me today ~ it was nice of you all to leave your thoughts. 
Hugz*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better and get the rest that you need. (((HUGS))) -Missy
http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

It drives me up the wall to see anyone thinking that they are better than me.  I can't stand that in a person.  I think we are all equal under God's heaven.  Money does not make the man and it can't really buy you class can it?  XXOO
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Hope your today is better...
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

I hope you got some sleep!!!  Have a good Thursday even though it sounds busy!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I know excatly what you are talking about with those arrogant bitches, I have had customers like that before and they suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you got some rest, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like my glass of wine in the evening.  But, yesrs ago, when I was just a young thang I decided to be a sloopy druken woman was not my style.  I was a lady, and always wanted ot be treated as such.

Your entry yesterday was thought provoking, not insulting.  As a result I found myself examing why I hadn't left a message and I think that maybe people, and yes, myself included, are curious about your spiritual beliefs.

I know I read a couple of your entries in October, thought, even checked out a few web sites.  Not your problem, it's a problem with my own insecurities towards Christian based religions. I am more connected with nature, believe in evolution and sceince. I do beleive we were brought from the earth itself... the animals, plants, fire, wind, water,moon.  Truth is I've seen too much pain and agony as a nurse to think of God as a loving god. When most of the people in JLand are saying their christian prayers or asking for prayers, I can only can lead words of sympathy and hope.  How do you handle this?

hmmm, I got a little carred away there : /  hugz back, Bethe

http://journals.aol.com/sunnybethe/palm-harbor/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the leg cramps, they can drive you crazy.  Eat some bananas, that may help.  Of course being on your feet like that all day doesn't help.  I was a waitress for several years, so know just exactly what you're talking about.  Hope you can avoid them in the future, too.
                                             Hugz,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

I get alot of leg cramps too. Usually after I eat a bannana for a couple of days, the cramps go away for a couple of weeks.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

What a 'boring' entry........ JUST KIDDING. Love yas, Gaz xxxxxxx ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi just stopping by read your entry in the DSD journal of which I'm also a member so "Hi", I like the graphics on your journal very individual,its nice to come across another bookworm lol we have similar tastes except Science fiction.
Have a good Sunday

Yasmin
xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/cayasm/isntshegreat/

Anonymous said...

(Crosses her eyes and stick her tongue out) Your worried about offending us? umm, herrrmmm....What happened to what you said, about writing for you despite what anyone else thinks? (winks) Stick to your guns hon, we (at least I'm) not going anywhere. Offend away, sling the sh**t as you may...I know , I'm in a lovely mood ain't (yes, I know it's not a word) I? Did you smile? At least crack a chuckle? Then it was well worth it. ((Hugs)) Love ya hon! Indigo