Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another update

                    

Hello everyone, this is just a update on Heathen mainly.
Took him for a X Ray yesterday and it was confirmed that he has a crushed disk between his back hips.  Now I need to decide what to do, I need to do what is right, just need to figure out WHAT is right.  Let's say that it is tearing my up my heart.  I am by no means as nonchalant as it may sound by my writing.  Finding that it is a crushed disk means that it is not fixable, won't heal or anything else, it will slowly paralyze more and more  of his lower body according to Cindy and the vet.  Figure out if I need to let Heathen go to the Summerland, if HE wants to go or if he wants to hang around for a little longer.  I can't talk about it right now, it is tearing me up inside.
The weather has been horrendous here, temps anywhere from 100* to 108* plus ~ depending on the heat index. 
Work has been pretty slow also ~ the economy is affecting every facet of business for many people.
I hope everyone has a good night.
Blessings* and Hugz* 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about Heathen.  I know what you are going through Sweetie.  Last Dec. I had to make that decision about my long time companion Smokey and it is heart wrenching.  I still cry when I think about it.  All my prayers are coming your way for Heathen and for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

And a {{Teresa}} for you!  Take the time you need to make this decision.  I'll keep you and Heathen in my thoughts and prayers.  
                                                                                             Leigh
                                                                     

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy~Goddess Bless.  Hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Poor guy!  I'm so sorry.  I know you will make the right decision for him.
Missie

Anonymous said...

awwww Terri I'm so sorry to be reading this xxx  I'm sure whatever decision you come to will be the right one for you and Heathen xxx

Jenny