Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It is what it is ~ or isn't

A quick note to say that Heathen is hanging in there and I am too.
The last few days have been nerve wracking to say the least in more ways than what is obvious.  My soul hurts.
Yesterday it finally rained ~ and I mean rained!!  It started around 3:30ish P.M. and lasted till around 10 a.m. this morning, non stop beautiful rain... now we need about 3 or 4 more days of it like that to help with the draught conditions around here. 
The boys were not happy not being able to go out and play...make that BOY as in Lares... Draco is perfectly happy staying in all the time but Lares? he is manic about going outside about 8 o'clock at night and running his fool head off chasing whatever is out there on the other side of the fence LOL.  Drag his behind back inside around 9 p.m. because that's generally when C and I go to bed.  I was up off and on all night last night, couldn't get settled at all, was checking on Heathen, checking on the boys, going outside and checking the weather etc.  got up for good at 5 a.m. and stayed up.  Work was challenging today ~ drama per usual and the tension is tight.  I just do my job and come home.
Cooking hamburgers tonight, the grocery store had Angus Beef Hamburger Patties on sale for $2 for 4 of them; so I bought 3 packs LOL~ also fixing french fries.  Simple dinner, that's all I feel like.
Keep offering up your prayers and positive thoughts for Heathen ok?
Blessings*
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT MAIL~I see you got the rain I FED EX'd!  LOL@myself...I'm so wierd!!  I'm glad Heathen is holding up.  YUM~Angus Burgers sound so tasty.  Have wonderful evening.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping Heathen in my prayers!  I'm glad you finally got some rain.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, continuing to keep Heathen in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, of course I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.  
Hope you get some better sleep tonight!
Oh, and I just love the cat eyes at the top.
                                                                                             :)  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Our Jess is really dissappointed when it rains and she can't go out to play.  That's collie's for you!  She'd go out and run around no matter what, just so long as we were with her!  My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Heathen.  ((((hugs)))
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope Heathen is doing good.  I will continue to say some prayers for him.  Hamburgers and french fries sounds good!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Still sending healing vibes Heathen's way....


Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Heathen is doing okay xx  Hope the rain stays ~ you can have some of ours if you like ;)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

hope Heathen is ok...i have been away..
miss ya
Lyn