Friday, March 28, 2008

                                                  

hello everyone ~
 
This morning has been finding me way down in the doldrums, not sure why ~ worry, stress, PMS again...a hodgepodge of things that aren't sitting right within me.
Been off of work yesterday, today and most probably tomorrow also, but my bosses swear that everything's alright; they had the head honcho show up this past Wednesday so the schedule for everyone has been thrown into the winds and no one knows when they are working or when they are not, I don't feel that much badly knowing everyone at work is in the same situation as I am.  It's all about profit and cutting down on staff offers in order to make said profit.  Hope they get their heads out of their ass soon.  I hate not knowing what's going on day to day, esp with work.
I've had nightmares for the past two nights or so ~ therein i haven't been sleeping well and been waking up with sweats and my back killing me in the process.  Had to take two klonopin this morning to just calm the anxiety/panic going on inside of me and no, it's not all because of work ~ my emotions seem to be right on my shoulder right now and it's very uncomfortable.
Yes, this is a "whiney" entry, but at least I get some of these things off of my "chest" per sae.  Not sure how much writing will help for the underlying crap is still there no matter what.
There are so many things that I worry about, probably things I shouldn't worry about, things that irritate me and things that just damned well pisses me off.
 
 
(1)  gas prices and the convoluted profits that oil companies are bragging about.  What get's me ?  is the fact that we have oil refineries not a hour to two hours away and still the gas prices go up and up and those asshole  CEO's within Exxon, Chevron and Shell (the top three moneymakers) BRAG about this shyt.  Must say they have balls to be able to do so.  We have oil in peoples back yards here just going to waste because of Pres. Carters NASDAQ agreement. WE have oil in our own back yards with the rig's already set up... and because of that agreement with NASDAQ, it can't be touched...because the agreement was to purchase oil form the Saudi Oil Meatheads over there.  Let alone the oil available from South America and in Mexico.  It's THERE  ~ but we can't touch it because of government and politics.  Maybe if Mexico would actually do something about their oil overload they might make something of their country ~ get rid of the corruption and stop the illegal immigrants from coming this country to take jobs and lower wages for American Workers. But that's just my little ideas.  I also believe that car manufacturers should be MADE to do something about the size of vehicles they make and how to establish control about gas use.  Make the vehicles more car efficient, if anything charge any of those people that choose to use those huge monstrosities pay extra for their gas and the one's that are being responsible and purchasing hybrid cars, or more fuel efficient cars cheaper prices. grrrrrrrrrrr.  Getting off of that soap box.
 
(2)  Politics ~ I'm freaking sick of them all.  They will be lucky if I vote at all with all the name calling, bickering, backstabbing etc. that's happening.  I'm ready to tell them all to stuff themselves.
 
Okay, that's enough...I'm just in a really down mood today and I cried on the phone with Cindy...I don't think she knows quite what to do with me when I'm in these places in my head.
Blessings*
 
 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find yourself in a better place soon.  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

With work up in the air, all the bad news out ther, politics, etc. you have the right to complain and be anxious now and then-thank Goddess for klonipin. Ignore politics for n ow, but I do hope you'll vote, we need to get some sanity in the White House (or less insanity) ad need every vote for someone who is nor homophobic and/or stubbornly hawkish. Sorry, I'll get off my own soap box! Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

The scary part is there isn't a lot we can do about those things. On the political front I haven't heard anything about stopping the present war, and I will have a new SIL stationed in Iraq as of Sept. None of the presidential nominees are even touching on relevant topics such as cost of gas, environment, and health and SS. So for the time being, I'm concentrating on making my small world as peaceful and loving as I can. Sometimes it's all you can do hon. Take some time for yourself to immerse with the pups and Cindy. Let the world deal with itself for a while. Your in my thoughts! I'm an email away if you need to talk dear sister of mine. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Sucks to be anxious and down.
As for the politics: remember that there are more than 2 "parties" in our system. Check out the rest and you may find someone you can really relate to. (Of course, this advice is coming from a member of the Green Party.) --Love, Cin

Anonymous said...

I think maybe your nightmares are a result of all the stresses (near and far) around you.  I get that way sometimes.  This too shall pass.

love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

meh...I get in those moods too.  I just cruise the liquor cabinet to see what looks good though...or I sleep.

love you bunches, chick...

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Im Jan and have put your journal on my alerts and will be back ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think we all get in those dumpy moods from time to time.  I'm Joyce from your DSD Group.  I have added you to my alerts and will visit again.  I hope you will also visit me.  Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I have been down in the dumps today too, hope you are feeling better soon hon, Sending healing hugs your way, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are in such a low place.  My entry was whiny today as well. Change of seasons maybe? My troubles seem to go with those changes...
Hope tomorrow is a better day.

hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

If you can't whine to your friends, who can you whine to!  That's what friends are for!  Hope you feel better soon and happier and that you have a lovely weekend!
love,
marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've been in a dumpy mood most of this past winter.  I agree with you about the gas prices and the oil.  LOL at NASDAQ.  It probably is OPEC but who cares?  It's still a crime and causing everything in this country to explode financially.  I really don't know when it will stop but it's causing the cost of everything to raise.  I'm thinking I have the not enough money to live duldrums but can't do anything about it.  Hope your spirits lift soon...HUGS Chris