Saturday, March 22, 2008

       

Can we say "oh my goodness, thank Goddess this week is over!" This week has been utter heck and back.  I'm beyond tired, I'm exhausted .  I have the next two days off which by the way are full already with things that need to be done around here & otherwise.  Poor Cindy is pooped too .
At the moment, we are "babysitting" my friends Terry & Dar's two dogs Jeda and Tinkerbell ~ Jeda is the diabetic Mini Doberman Pinscher and Tinkerbell is a Mini Schnauzer.  Jeda requires insulin twice a day ~ Tinkerbell thinks she's a princess and they are both spoiled totally rotten.  Lares and Draco still haven't decided what they think about them, they are overall being very well behaved ~ both sets of children.  Jeda and Tink want to whine all the time tho and between trying to be affectionate to them and to not let Lares and Draco feel slighted it's a madhouse.  Hopefully Terry and Dar will pick them up tomorrow or I will go to meet Terry at a halfway point on Monday to drop them off.  I miss being able to sit in the living room with the boys situated beside one of us (Cindy or I), they miss their time with us also and it makes me feel terribly guilty.
Last Sunday Cindy and I took her Nephew to see Horton hears a Who...or is that Morton???? I can't remember!  anyway it's a Dr. Seuss movie and overall is wasn't that bad!  C's Nephew greatly enjoyed it and that's the main point.  It had a lesson in it ~ so it was nice. 
I didn't get a chance to do my Ostera/Spring Equinox/Vernal Equinox entry but I will try to do it either tomorrow or in the next couple of days ~ I worked 11 hours on the 20th and believe me the last thing I was thinking of was Ostera nothing at all LOL.  All I knew was when I finally got home, put on my nightgown, lay my head on the pillow and I don't remember anything after that until I woke up 4:30 in the morning (oh, other than my legs and feet aching during the night).  It was a full moon though and that brought a little more power to the event anyway.  It's beautiful out here when it's a full moon - it's black dark here because we are far away from city lights etc.  so when the moon is full it's like everything is painted with silver - almost like a different kind of sunlight! 
I will also try within the next couple of days to get around to everyone's journal, I'm sorry I haven't been able to it's been just too busy & too tired, didn't have the patience to deal with the slowness of my dial up connection. Which by the way, we will hopefully be getting broadband within the next couple of weeks so that should eliminate that problem, won't that be GREAT?? heck yeah it will  LOL.  Cindy actually finally found a company that comes out this far!  WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!  :: blowin' kisses at her  sayin' thank you Baby::  living in the boonies is good for a lot of reasons but lack of things like broadband isn't one of them!  lol.  Okay, I think I'm going to go for now. Tired and I want to relax some. 
Hugz*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, wishing you and Cindy a wonderful Easter tommorow, That is cool your internet will be faster soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the full moon fabulous?!! It is nice and dark here at night, too.
Enjoy Ostara with your house-full of dogs. I've never had a schnauzer but have always loved them. They DO have that "royal" ATTITUDE though...hee hee. --Cin

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic, try not to work too hard easier said than done I know..lol, most of us in the UK have Broadband so will notice the difference it makes, cheaper too.

Have a good Easter

Yasmin
x

Anonymous said...

Have a beautiful, loving, peaceful Ostera tomorrow my dear friend. Here's to hoping the coming Spring is indeed bountiful for you and Cindy! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry work was so crazy & hope the tips were good.  I am looking forward to your entry on Ostera.

hugs,  Bethe    

Anonymous said...

I hope you got to get some relaxing in!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend and that you are able to relax.  I have often wanted to get a second dog but then I think it would break Jess's heart and so we don't.  She likes to play with other dogs, but then again I think she is glad when they leave and she has us back to herself again!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off from work.  You deserve it!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been so tired! Hopefully happier days are on the horizon. Where do you get your wonderful graphics? They are just too much! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Sppring. Joyful Qestra, Vernal Equinox, et al, I was thinking about you aas I spent a bit of time meditating on spring, the Ressurection, the re-birth of the world, and Persephone returning from the underworld so emeter can smile again. Such a lot to contain at one tim. Hope you grow less tired as the sun returns. Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

We're lucky, we get a 4 day public holiday over Easter, so I am well chilled! I love the fact your dogs can't make out what they think about their guests. LOL.
You must be in the middle of your break now so try to relax and enjoy.
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Missed ya!
Have a blessed week!
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Love the first graphic.  Her dress......  Sounds like you've had your hands full.  I was exceedingly glad to see the Equinox-even though the weather doesn't match the season yet here.  
                                           Smiles,  Leigh