Tuesday, March 4, 2008

         

I can already tell this is not going to be a good day for me ~ been up off and on all night because of the "babies" with all the rain yesterday they weren't able to go out and play, release some of that border collie energy they are so well known for sooooooo every time that Lares whined I got up to let them go out, didn't want to wake up Cindy.  Hopefully today after I get home from work I will be able to let them out all afternoon or at least for awhile. Once I got up this morning for the last time around 5 I let them in their run for around 45 minutes and let me tell you can we say dirty paws??? they had 'em. yuck.
It got pretty chilly here last night once that front went through with all the rain... I love the rain! a lot of people don't tho. Anyway, back to the chilly weather, they were saying we might have gotten snow last night but we didn't... I guess the front with the snow didn't quite get down far enough to accommodate it lol.
Well, I guess I will go for now.  Just wanted to write something...anything.
Hugz*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I was at 3:00 a.m. watching Cold Case so I will be feeling the effects of losing sleep today but it was worth it, Cold Case is a great show, hope your day gets better, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you're wrong and it ends up being a fantastic day for you!!
XXOO
Marie

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you some rain and mud for some ice and snow!   ;)   I think we'll have to wait awhile for the rain and mud stage around here.  I hope you end up having a terrific day.
                                               Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Hope work went well....and those boys got their "ya-ya's" out!

~Bethe     http://journals.aol.com/sunnybethe/palm-harbor/~

Anonymous said...

We're getting your rain today and lts of it.  I would rather have rain than snow.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie