Monday, March 3, 2008

Blah Blah Blah LOL

      

Good Morning again everyone
I hope this entry finds everyone fine and dandy lol.
Me?  I'm sitting quietly here writing & listening to the rain, a big storm just finished blowing through and I loved it, the "babies" didn't though, they got kind of upset.
The past week was as I said it was going to be, exhausting.  I'm still tired and will probably take a nap after I write this entry then when I get up I will do all my Monday chores; laundry, sweeping, etc. etc.
Anyway, I got home finally from work on Saturday and we had made plans to go to dinner with our friends Barbara and Michelle at Red Lobster so when I got home I took a shower and got ready... Cindy did such a sweet thing for me, she know's I've been wanting Led Zepplin's CD "Mothership" and she had gone to the store and gotten it for me..wasn't that sweet?  I thought so .
So, we went to dinner and I was fine at first, we ate and were sitting there talking and my  blood pressure shot up like you would not believe!  My pulse was at 120 and going faster and faster. Why it did this I have no idea.  But that, combined with just being extremely tired from work did me in.  I didn't even feel like I could walk to the truck I was feeling so weak (the pulse was escalating even more just doing this) and wiped out.  Cindy stopped by Barnes & Noble (major bookstore in the U.S. for the readers outside of the U.S.) a place I would normally go and spend quite a bit of time (Cindy bought the book I mentioned in the previous entry) but I stayed in the truck because I knew I wouldn't make it; my legs were shaking, actually I was shaking all over! It was scary but I had felt like that before so it wasn't that strange to me ~ it was almost like one of my panic attacks that I get.  Maybe it was one, who knows sheesh.  Cindy was only in there a few minutes because she knew that I wasn't feeling well, came home and I went straight in to put on my pajamas and I went to bed, I think I was out within a couple minutes .  Yesterday was spend very quietly here at the house reading, watching TV, napping etc.  I fixed Fried Catfish Nuggets, Hush Puppies, Baked Potatoes and Green Beans for dinner ~ fattening and terrible on your arteries but it was really good!  lol.  Then about 7:30ish or 8 Barbara and Michelle came over (our regular Sunday night thing) to watch the "L Word" together...thankfully the show will be over the end of this month~ lol.  Cindy will be disappointed but I won't be. ::peeking at Cindy::.
Good news is I don't have to work Wednesday nights anymore ::keeping my fingers crossed:: and hopefully I will have only one or two doubles a week now.  I think my boss is finally realizing how much it wipes me out.  He tends to forget that I'm the oldest there and I've been doing this a very long time and my body/mind can't handle it like it used to.  That aspect (if I let it) can be quite depressing because it's me having to acknowledge age is creeping up on my a**. LOL.
Alight, I'm going to go for now... I hope to get a entry or two in this week sometime.
Hugz*
P.S.  If you get a chance hop over to Margo's journal "MagogoS's Musings" she just had surgery and could use everyone's well wishes, she is a very sweet woman.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I love Red Lobster and Barnes and Nobles !!!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet of Cindy to get you that Zed Leplin cd, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love book stores. I could stay in them for hours just browsing.  I hope that you are feeling much better now.  It's quite scary when that type of thing happens.  (((hugs)))  Will hop over to the other journal now!
love,
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Have a good week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

oh geezzzz..you get a night out and you get sick.  Glad you are feeling better.

~Bethe     http://journals.aol.com/sunnybethe/palm-harbor/~

Anonymous said...

Aww...  I know what you mean about the age creeping up on you.  You have to adjust your thinking and the way you use your energy, but there are cool perspectives of entering the crone aspect of your life.  (No, really!)
I would love to have a Barnes & Noble around here, the closest is like 65 miles.  But then I'd be spending my paychecks there, and that's not always a good thing.
Hope you're feeling better, and take it easy.
                                          Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Sorry you ended up having a difficult time during dinner hon! We all need to slow down from time to time. I stopped by Margo's earlier to offer prayers on the smoke for a quick healing. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you rested........... I'm playing catch up with my alerts so sorry, I am behind. Gaz xxx