Wednesday, July 30, 2008

another update :)

    

Good afternoon everyone ~
Update time for Heathen, he's such a sweetheart and I love him to dickens.  He's in a much better mood today and is trying to "walk" around more. His poor back legs are wanting to go everywhere, it's almost like he's walking on ice or something you know?  Despite the fact he has his diabetes and it is being controlled thru his diet, he wasn't eating his food, so I went to the store and got a couple cans of canned cat food and he gobbled that right up now if I can get him to drink more water!!  He's drinking but not enough I don't think.  He's giving the boys hell ROFL  he's not in the mood for their roughness and he's letting them know believe me.  I'm very proud of him.  Keep him in the prayers though ok?  he's not in the safe zone quite yet. 
It was really strange last night, I was dreaming and all of a sudden there was this gentle woman's voice saying "Teresa" a few minutes later it came through again "Teresa" never heard the voice before in my life but i woke up, went and checked on Heathen, he had gotten himself tangled up in a cord from the window blind!  So I fixed the window blind cord where he couldn't do that again, changed his diaper and went back to bed.  Is that not weird???  I think it was The Goddess getting my attention... I'd been throwing mantra's out there like crazy...She's watching out for my Baby
Cindy is apparently having a rough day at work, she called about 45 minutes ago and asked me to put 2 wine coolers in the freezer for her ~ she rarely drinks during the week or at all really.  She'll tell me when she's on her way home.
I think I'm going to bake some fresh Cod for dinner (lemon's, mushrooms, butter, white wine and fresh chopped dill) ~ salad and something else to go with it.  Not sure what.
Heading out now.
Hugz and Blessings** to all of you.
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good week:) praying for you & kitty

Deb

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the graphic you have up today hon. Glad to hear Heathen seems to be on the mend somewhat. Sorry to hear Cindy's having a rough day at work. I truly believe you were woken up to help Heathen...(Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the little guy keeping the boys in line.  I'm glad he seems to be improving and will continue to remember him to Him.  About that supper...any leftovers I can have?
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Heathen seems to be getting better.  Give him a little kiss for me!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, continuing to pray for sweet Heathen, Awww poor Cindy, I hate bad days at work, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'd say the Goddess understands your love for Heathen and is protecting him.  It sounds like he might have some kind of nerve damage-a pincked nerve or something like that.  Or it could just be the pain he's experiencing making him walk funny.  I can just picture him standing up to Lares and Draco!  lol
Your dinner sounds absolutely delish.  I had pasta salad and a grilled cheese-no don't feel sorry for me, it was deli cheese on parmesan & garlic topped Italian bread.  
I hope Cindy's home and relaxed now.  Rough days + heat = ;-p  
                                                                                   :)  Leigh

Anonymous said...

That's amazing.Who would have thought that he's get himself in such a fix.

Try adding water to his food.  You can actually add quite a bit of water to canned or kibble. Lisa of "Bison Farm" suggested it when I thought Maui was dehydrated.   Now I do it beacuse she needs medicine daily.  It was a great tip.

I'm glad the Goddess is staying close.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I don't blame him at all for being grumpy...I'd be downright PISSED OFF!  Give him a chin scratch from me.

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so late reading blogs, I'll try and get through as soon as I can.........I hope it's gonna be all good news?
Gaz xx