Wednesday, July 9, 2008

 I have a favor to ask all of you ~ This as most of you know is my Baby ~ Heathen.  Somehow or other a week ago Monday, he somehow twisted something in his lower back and since then he has not been able to move his rear legs correctly, or lift his tail... it has eased a little bit since this happened but not enough to stop it completely ~ he is having trouble urinating etc. and he wets himself... I'm really worried about him (he is 13 years old or so and a BIG boy 25 lbs. to be exact) I'm taking him to the vet this morning to get her to do something and help him, I've been giving him baby aspirin once every 72 hours and that seems to have helped a little bit but not nearly enough.  My heart would literally break if something happened to him, he's been my anchor for so many years now & has helped me when no one else was there to do so.  Other than Cindy he's my best friend and loves me.  Please send out a prayer or whatever it is you do that my little man will be ok.  Will let you know later the results of his vet's visit.  Hugz*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got 'em...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping Heathen in my prayers on the smoke dear friend. I hope they're able to help him or give him some form of relief. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Lots of good energy coming your way....poor little guy.
My baby (Shanti) is in the vet, sedated, as I type.   He's been limping around and is in there for xrays.    Let's hope both are little hearts are fine, ok?

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Teresa, sending up prayers for Heathen, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby.  I'll light a candle for him.
                                                                                         Leigh

 

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything is ok with Heathen.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm sending Heathen healing energy.  I lost my cat that was my familiar and I know that it is absolutely terrible to watch your loved one suffer like that and you feel so helpless.  I hope the vet is able to help him, sweetie.  Please keep us informed.  Bless.

Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

The vet has the good stuff medication wise, so I'm sure that he will give Heathen something to help.  I will pray for the sweet fat boy though.  I have two fat boys of my own, and it would just kill me if they were in pain!
Love you!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Heathen is a beautiful cat.  I'll keep him in my prayers!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Praying that there is a good outcome Teresa.  I know I am late in coming to this.
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My thoughts were with you xx  I hope it went ok xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry....Poor guy.  I apologize, I'm way behind in my journal reading and started at this entry first.  OMG!  Of course, you have all my good wishes in the world.  Hmmm? That isn't exactly grammar correct, but I think you know what I mean.  hugs,  Bethe