Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Heathen report ~ lol

                    

Thank you very much for all the wishes, blessings, prayers etc. for Heathen first of all.  It means quite a bit to me.
He seems to be ok ~ he is urinating enough I think to keep him safe, it helps that I massage his bladder etc.  his poor back legs are all out of sorts.. I'm going to keep praying, loving him & trying hard not to worry so much. Cindy says to just let it be beyond the general support I give him, that he will figure it out on his own.  I hope so.  Went and picked up the new dosage of Prednisone for him this morning on the way to work so at least I have that.
Damn it's been hot the past few days...yesterday it was 107 degrees, the day before that 103 degrees, the only thing that is saving my rear end is the fact the humidity is only at 53 percent. can we say ughhhhhh!!!
I cooked yesterday but I'm not tonight, it makes the house too warm with the oven on, so I'm making a chicken salad and we will have sandwiches for dinner. 
The weird mood at work is still going on, I don't know what's wrong with everyone.  It makes it a very uncomfortable place to work at but I'm not going to let it get to me, just do my job the best I can & go home.  Thank the Goddess I'm only on lunch shift, couldn't stand it with the jackasses that work at night.
My mind just went "blank" I hate it when it does that LOL.  It's my disassociation problems trying to raise it's ugly little head.  Those disassociation problems lead to those little things called panic attacks. ewwww.
I guess I will go for now, it will be useless to write now cuz all it will be is rambling with no sense whatsoever.
Hugz and Blessings*
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a good night.  Good news on Heathen!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Teresa, so glad Heathen is doing ok, keeping him in my thoughts, Hope you get some cool weather soon, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

1) I"m not sure what cindy means with her advice...

2)  I'm dealing with a bunch of weird crap at work too...very very uncomfortable.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I wasn't quite sure what Cindy meant by her advice, but I think she was saying for you not to go above and beyond with Heathen...to try to encourage him to go to the litter box on his own, and if he can't then help him.  Hell, I could be wrong though.  LOL
Hm...I get the distinct feeling that someone is watching me.  hahaha!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Deep breath, girl.  Things are improving some, that's a good sign.  
I don't know how you girls can stand the heat.  We have a forecast of 92 for Friday and I'm sweating just thinking about it.
Maybe the heat's getting to your co-workers, too.  Or they're just incompetent a**holes!  :)
                                                          Hugs to all of you,  Leigh

 http://journals.aol.com/mleighin21st/iwasthinking.../
 

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think Heathen will figure things out.  Learn to move within his limitations and be happy.  He'll adjust.  Good thing prednisone is cheap.  I give Jazzy my perscription, a low dose, of course....when her allergies or hip really bothers her.

Love your graphics (I always do) , but the girl sittiing on the books with the black cat is you : )  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I am so glad heathen seems to be getting better, all we need to do now is sort your panic attacks out.
We're here for ya gurl!
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad Heathen is holding his own, and will keep sending my thoughta and what little bit of energy I have to spare. I'm also sorry for your own struggles with anxiety attacks and everything else. I will be thinking about you. Blessings, Margo