Saturday, February 17, 2007

Can we say mmmmmmmmm

I love things of faery, fantasy etc.  This tag is created by TerryAnn at " a girlnexdoor creation "  I've used her tags before and they are great :)  Thanks TerryAnn :)

Anyhoo - about last night, we got over to where we needed to go in order to go to Krystal's and you know what?  they were CLOSED, FOR SALE, KAPUTE, IXNAE, GONE, NOT THERE ANYMORE  :(  and our taste buds were all set for Krystal's...(sigh) such a sad fate for this place.  Nevertheless, we still went to dinner, went to this little seafood restaurant that we have been to once before, they have a dinner for two with a pound of snow crab legs, half a pound of shrimp (anyway you want it cooked pretty much, we choose scampi) 4 sides, and a dessert to split for $32.99.  It was great and were WE stuffed... then we came home.  It was a very nice evening and we were both exhausted by the time we got home so all we did was take Lares and Draco out for potty call, came back in and spent about 30 minutes with them, put them in their crate and in the bathroom.  Then we went to bed and I think Cindy was asleep within 5 minutes of her head hitting the pillow  LOL.  I was not long after her I'm sure because I don't remember much beyond that.

This morning at 8:30 a.m. is Lares and Draco's 2nd vet's appointment, they are going to get their second worming, shots and pick up their next dose of advantix for fleas and ticks (this is a MUST because I cannot and will not abide bugs of any kind in the house) I hate 'em with a passion - I can pick a snake up or something like that with ease, but BUGS?? no freaking way (sorry Russ I know you like bugs LOL).  Next Saturday, Lares and Draco have a appointment for some spa treatment <grin>  they are both going to be groomed, bathed, massaged etc. AND they get a little bandana neckerchief (or however you spell that) they are growing so quickly and for the most part as sweeties...with spaced out mischievious puppy tendencies :)  Cindy is going to try to get them to stay still enough to take some black and white photo's of them today - she's a great photographer btw.  The good thing about black and white photo's of people?  the black and white can hide flaws like you would not believe...<g>.

Anyhow, I'm not sure how we will be spending the rest of the weekend, might write again, might not.. depends.  I hope all of you are doing well and are happy....Cin, I hope Patches is better and yes, I lit the candle, so know that I am thinking and praying for you and yours.

Ciao!                                       

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love faeires and witches and goblins etc.. loved these graphics.. gosh I am sorry to hear that you didn't get your burger fix but the seafood sounds delish!
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I like some faeries, but am more interested in goddess type figures-strong, independent women. Have a good rest of the weekennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd. Margo

Anonymous said...

Yes...I am a big admirer of bugs, but I also love crab legs and scampi.  See?  I'm not totally weird!  Yes I am.  ;)

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the candle lighting for my sick cat. She is hanging in there. Another all-day IV scheduled for tomorrow.
Your pups are getting a massage? Now those are some pampered pooches. Hey, pets deserve a day at the spa too!--Cin

Anonymous said...

I would have been up with indigestion all night with that lot! Love the sound of the crabs legs though.
G x