Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Yup, it is ...

I don't know who the artist is for this picture, the signature is on it but I can't read it, I liked it so I used it for today's entry, isn't it precious??

Morning everyone :)  I'm feeling quite good today ~ so far  LOL.  Hoping it stays that way, have bunches to do and I am procrastinating BIG time :) 

Today we are having a plumber come in to give us a damn it what is that called??? a price to have our water heater (which is propane fueled) changed to electric & to have him give us a price also on the faucets in the tub (one is leaking like crazy and driving us both nuts, not to mention the wasted hot water) the replacement of them, the piping in the house is all copper piping and Cindy (can't hmmmmm what was that term she used?)  "sweat" copper?  if it were PVC or somesuch she could do it, but because it's copper it's another story all together.  Copper is good mind you, not bad, she's just not able to do it herself. And let me tell you my butchie poo can do most anything :)

We also had a "debate" this morning about motorcycle helmet laws in Texas... it was interesting ~ I think anyone that rides a motorcycle should wear a helmet, she thinks that it is personal choice and people should be able to do what they want to, I understand that arguement also..soooooo it's at a "let's agree to somewhat disagree" stage, and that's not a bad thing either, it's neat being able to debate with her :)

You know something?  sometimes people are just jealous protozoa's.. they are idjuts, crossbreeds etc. etc.  judgemental little pieces of flotsam that congest people's air space.  What I am talking about here is people that go on other people's journals and tear them down (or attempt to do so), speel their little condemnation, sour mean souls out to try to screw up other peoples lives through their little typing fingers. This happened to me which is one of the reason's I changed journals (I wish I hadn't and just told the a**'s to kiss my lily white you know what. : x  oops...did I say that???? (innocent look inserted here). Damn right I did.  pfffft pfffft pffft.

I'm so getting off of that subject because I will get myself in trouble big time.

Okey dokey, on with the recipes... I will be cooking Fettucini Alfredo with grilled chicken breast tonight...(Alfredo sauce made from scratch mind you heavy cream, fresh grated REAL parmesan cheese and butter) yummmmy.  Tomorrow will be the Cuban Picadillo ~ which yes, if it turns out well I will put the recipe here :) also, tomorrow I am going to prep the Cuban Roast Pork (I make a "marinade" and it has to marinade for about 24 hours) and cook that on Wednesday.  I hope it's good, again, will share that recipe if it turns out well...  these recipes are recipes that I have found over the years and tweeked to my own tastes...  it should be interesting.

Okay, I'm done for today... I don't know, heck, maybe I will write again today, who knows??  Hugz everyone,  Teresa

 

                                                                 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Protozoas" haha I like that.
My husband is good with copper pies...sweating and all. Too bad you didn't live near us because I'd trade his copper pipe services for a bite of that home made Alfredo! ;) Cin

Anonymous said...

I gotta stop reading this blog, all this talk about food is making me salivate like a rabid dog! (just kidding) That meal sounded ACE!
I have been getting e mails from some A** H*** telling me I swear too much on my blog, as first I tried to make excuses, then I thought ummmmm, hang on, this is MY blog. So the next time she wrote to complain I just wrote back in HUGEEEEEEEEEE letters F*** Off, you know what? I never heard from her again.
Of course I felt rude afterwards as we Brits are usualy very polite (yeah right)
Keep well, G x

Anonymous said...

Your meals sound delicious!  I hope you do post the receipe for that one.  I never heard of it before.  Don't let people who comment on your journal get you down.  Just block them.  They're the ones with the problem not you!  Have a good night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh - now I am hungry. Thanks! LOL! Yeah, there are some nonentities on AOL. Some people have no lives and they decide the best way to pacify the situation is to gossip and meddle in the lives of others. Those kinds just crawled out of the petri dish. Sorry that happened to you.
Dianna
PS You do have a block button for a reason!!!!!! Use it when necessary!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!  Oh now that is funny... what's even funnier is..........
oh nevermind... LMAO!!!!!!!!  I'm laughing so hard right now I think I'm gonna wet myself.
love ya girlie....
d

Anonymous said...

First, I have to say how much your picture moved me-right back to childhood when my Grandmother would sit inside their HUGE weeping beech with me and we played "fairies and elves and small animals"-like rabbits and hedgepigs and mice. She was very creative. Years later, my mother played a similar game with Meg, and I plan to do so with Myla. Thank you.
Hope the bid is not too high, but I certainly understand the frustration of wastin water!   Margo

Anonymous said...

as you will learn from my most recent entry I'm not a cook.  but it sure sounds like you are!

you have to wear helmets here in NC, I think they should be mandatory everywhere.  

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow had to catch up on post here LOL. (Huge Hug) Just for being you!! So many people have no lives, therefore they need to try to interfere with everyone elses. I admire you tremendously for being who you are, Yourself. You live your life and believe what you believe. In todays world that is commendable. Thanks for inviting me to remain in your world , you rock hon!! Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I am a huge faery lover too! As for the haters...screw 'em! I had a couple come by my place last week..I just deleted and blocked...see ya wouldn't wanna be ya! Although gaz did give them a good telling off..LOL
hugs
lyn

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your picture today!  I have been in love with the land of Faerie and Toadstools and such for my whole life!  What you're cooking sounds great and delicious! Yumm!!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/