Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekend

Well, it's yet another weekend - supposed to warm up over it, woke up to 16/17 degrees this morning, ya'd think if it were going to be that cold we could at least have a "little" snow  : x  no such luck...(sigh)  It has warmed up nicely over the day though, the sun is shining and Lares and Draco are out in the dog run basking in the sunshine, the robins are out along with the cardinals and jays...and some other lovely little birds I've never seen before, neato huh?

Tonight Cindy is taking me to Krystal's for burgers.. I really like Krystal burgers, they are like White Castle's...  it's a drive for us, but I love going on long country drives with Cindy... it's very relaxing and we get some "us" time.. no puppies or cats yammering for attention. 

I'm not sure what we will do this weekend, but it will be nice just being able to spend some more time together.  Oh, yeah...Puppies second vet visit tomorrow they will be SO thrilled  LOL.

Okay, gone for now...will try to write an entry over the weekend, have a good one!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Have a great weekend. Margo

Anonymous said...

I like it when you sound happy!!  ((((hug))))
Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day for you. And I like that cat bubbles picture :-) Cin

Anonymous said...

yeah sounds like a great night!  Damn girl that is cold for your neck of the woods... brrrrrrrrrr   but it will warm up in a few hours... LOL I remember it well.
If I could I'd send ya my snow.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I have heard about White Castle Burgers through the years and have always wondered if they were as good as I've been told.  I'll probably never find out...oh well...I hope that you had a wonderful time!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend.. I am going with hubby to see the Celtic Women tonight.. I can't wait!!
Hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'll send u some of our snow! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I worked that weekend.......... Am home now, thank God!
G x